Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does come back as a faceless blogger she would need to completely change her writing style as it would be so obvious it’s her otherwise. The terrible grammar and the use of words like “lads”, “babein”, “hubba hubba” and “huzzah”.
The words she uses are soooooooo cringeworthy.

Reactions: 5
I just thought they'd remove it all rather than just leave it running. Anyone feel sorry for Gemma at all?
not at all, she would have know what happened before, she should have insisted this was dealt with before they posted anything else

Reactions: 3
If she was going to disappear and delete account she would have done it by now right....?

If she was going to disappear and delete account she would have done it by now right....?
I imagine she is unsure what to do.

I think she would want to delete it and just remove all trace of the tit show but there's still comments being added to their last post (as of this morning) so probably thinks deleting would look bad and like she's not allowing people to have these conversations.

Reactions: 4
I think she’ll leave the account live for a few weeks, then maybe deactivate it and come back with something else, on that account or something else

Reactions: 5
I really hope she takes the comments onboard about not walking away because if she does, it shows she has not learnt a thing. She can definitely come back from this, if she shows she has grown as an influencer and writer.

I genuinely liked Hannah, followed her from my 20’s and her style of writing andher topics fitted in with my life (her target audience) but I feel i grew and she didn’t, her writing stayed the same, her topics didnt reasonate with me, a woman in her 30’s.

Reactions: 17
I imagine she is unsure what to do.

I think she would want to delete it and just remove all trace of the tit show but there's still comments being added to their last post (as of this morning) so probably thinks deleting would look bad and like she's not allowing people to have these conversations.
You have a lot of faith in her. I just assume it’s because they don’t want to lose the followers on this new account!

Just wondering if anyone is following Gemma as her account is now private? Has she posted or addressed it at all? Apologies if this has been mentioned and I missed if

Reactions: 1
And she has two kids, how could anyone expect her to work with two children?! It’s just not feasible, people don’t do that
As if she's walking away from a well paying, from home, ultra-flexible job (that would let her do the school runs) because she can't take accountability for herself and learn? WILD!

Reactions: 21
Has she been caught out?:unsure:
Think she has

Also I’ve noticed that Susie Verrill has blocked me ever since I commented on Hannah’s “leaving” post last week 😂 I wasn’t even following her and have never commented on any of her posts 😂 just looked at her page after someone else mentioned her on The Leopard 😂

Reactions: 2
Think she has

Also I’ve noticed that Susie Verrill has blocked me ever since I commented on Hannah’s “leaving” post last week 😂 I wasn’t even following her and have never commented on any of her posts 😂 just looked at her page after someone else mentioned her on The Leopard 😂
I’ve been blocked to since responding to Hannah’s post😂

• Wow
  • Haha
They don't even deserve a space online tbh as I will find it difficult to believe their content on the matter is genuine or authentic. Everyone makes mistakes and we need to learn from them and do better, and I agree that running away is not the answer. But Hannah had plenty of opportunities and she repeatedly messed up. I don't think she wants to be doing that sort of content she just wants to do those press release style posts, but probably feels she has been forced into this and she doesn't want to give up the influencer opportunity for easy money so is going along with it.

I hope they prove me wrong but feeling very meh about this. And if she can get through to the white women in her comments refusing to agree Hannah did anything wrong then that is a positive I guess though I'm not holding my breath..

And omg will they get their own images. Or at least start paying the artists if using them to support their ~brand~ which they will be making money from. They possibly are but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised there is even a market for this regurgitated and unimaginative content these days. The industry has moved on and so should Hannah I think...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.