Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah needed to come back with a proper apology, absolute minimum. She then should have shown how she’s educated herself in respect of racism, racist language, diversity etc but no - sure just pretend like nothing happened Hannah!!!! If I didn’t like her before I cannot stand her now. She expects the public and her followers to pay her wages yet shows them such disregard 😡

Reactions: 12
Imagine blocking all those words in your comments and thinking you’re in the right and should persevere with this ‘venture’.

Reactions: 15
we

i just had a look and I think she is. Think Debs owes Hannah her meagre fame!
I only know about the return of the Gale due to seeing it on Debs’ stories...
I don’t particularly like Debs’ content (just feel she has lost direction) and it’s coming off as a bit desperate- she’s nearly 40 making cringey videos...crying over tinder dates... ahem.
I don’t think she’s a bad person but her handling of this will be telling I think.

Reactions: 5
I was just about to reply to a comment on their insta but I cba to get into an argument with cretins. But someone has commented "Congrats Hannah! Ignore all the trolls. You never did anything wrong apart from use a word half the population used to use to describe having a Chinese. Please don't let them win XXX ♥". duck me, is everyone racist? Never ever in my 30-odd years have I used that term. Also just cos one other white middle class witch says it's okay does not make it okay.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
This is the bit I find most fascinating and weird... Her 'brand' of racism was for Asian folk. I don't recall a black element.

Yet, shes taken the time to block BLM. This infers that a) her mental immaturity views 'racism' as a bloc, zero nuance or differences b/w the type of racism a Chinese or black person might experience, and b) she's reacting wildly, erratically to everyone else's references to racism - panicky scattergun blocking of any pejorative term... anything that might cast a shadow over her dogsh*t blog. You know what, it might have been her sad-sack business partner Gemma doing this?

Her reaction to the uproar was to instantly follow a load of black people. Does she not think Chinese people blog and contribute to the online community? No, she doesn't. Because she's fundamentally thick, entitled and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I only know about the return of the Gale due to seeing it on Debs’ stories...
I don’t particularly like Debs’ content (just feel she has lost direction) and it’s coming off as a bit desperate- she’s nearly 40 making cringey videos...crying over tinder dates... ahem.
I don’t think she’s a bad person but her handling of this will be telling I think.
Completely agree.. her content is cringe as hell. Kinda felt sorry for her for a period of time but the girl she wallows in her own self pity. I messaged her to when she posted about poor Hannah having to flee the internet .. just another entitled prick sticking up for another.. yawn

Reactions: 6
Long-time lurker here but just felt the need to say something. I’m baffled that they’re limiting comments. Went on their most recent post like ten mins ago and there were three comments (rightfully) calling her out. Just checked and they are already gone. It’s mad... how long can they keep doing this? Also annoys the sh1t out of me that all the people defending her are white... who IMO have no right to comment on the situation and say all is forgiven.

Reactions: 14
The comment on their post from 'Fran' who is defending Hannah. She says she feels sorry for Hannah because she thinks what she did was not meant to cause harm. It's not up to her to decide that. 🙄
Fran is a dick. She thinks we're meant to just scroll on by if someone doesn't fit our "ideals" of no racism. Just unfollow and curate your feeds with non racists and the problem goes away. MORON.
Calling someone out for using oppressive racist language and basic witch Fran's telling you to "#bekind" - the privilege of this is unbelievable

Reactions: 13
Fran is a dick. She thinks we're meant to just scroll on by if someone doesn't fit our "ideals" of no racism. Just unfollow and curate your feeds with non racists and the problem goes away. MORON.
Calling someone out for using oppressive racist language and basic witch Fran's telling you to "#bekind" - the privilege of this is unbelievable
Do we think it’s because she also uses that racial slur 😂

Reactions: 8
Overall, the people supporting her care more about a guide to bleeping hideous midi skirts and Hannah's bullshit style of writing than racial equality and that just makes me pity them. How blind, how ignorant. 'JuSt DoN't FoLlOw' oh ok. That will undo all the casual racism. Out of sight, out of mind.

Reactions: 13
Do we think it’s because she also uses that racial slur 😂
Apparently half the population does according to another commenter!! Don’t make fran feel bad, everyone describes a Chinese takeaway like that 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The stupid person who commented about half the population using that word is another reason why Hannah needs to do a proper post as to why its such a disgusting slur to use, she can actually use this as a teachable moment for her stupid followers, use your platform for something deeper than a midi skirt for once

Reactions: 30
I was just about to reply to a comment on their insta but I cba to get into an argument with cretins. But someone has commented "Congrats Hannah! Ignore all the trolls. You never did anything wrong apart from use a word half the population used to use to describe having a Chinese. Please don't let them win XXX ♥". duck me, is everyone racist? Never ever in my 30-odd years have I used that term. Also just cos one other white middle class witch says it's okay does not make it okay.
I am in my 30sand had also never even heard anyone use it. I cannot imagine it is a common word unless you are a UKIP voter tbh

Reactions: 22
I am in my 30sand had also never even heard anyone use it. I cannot imagine it is a common word unless you are a UKIP voter tbh
This is so bang on.

And how she dragged her family down in her first statement, saying they all said it.

Still cracks me up it's defined as a news site, when there is so much actual news going on. 'Woman has painless routine test before planned hospital procedure', 'shop sells skirt' and 'restaurant updates menu' don't really cut the mustard in 2020!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God, her comeback has turned into such a tit show hasn’t it! I always liked her content because I’m lazy and have a toddler too so I related (LOL) but like you guys that word she used hit a chord with me. It must be normal language for her if she wrote it in a public blog post like it was nothing. What frustrates me is that she could have turned this around and used her wrongdoing as content and educated her followers that this is not okay. She’s gone about it the wrong way and there’s no coming back now.

Reactions: 9
Oh bless Hannah, she’s been reading our comments and seen we know Ziggy’s name so has gone and had a clear out of followers on her personal account!! Looks like you deleted the wrong people!! Not everyone thinks you’re a top lad hun!!!

This is why she missed work lads
Omg more of this pls

Reactions: 11
Oh bless Hannah, she’s been reading our comments and seen we know Ziggy’s name so has gone and had a clear out of followers on her personal account!! Looks like you deleted the wrong people!! Not everyone thinks you’re a top lad hun!!!

This is why she missed work lads
Oh poor Hannah. Must've been so, so hard to be the only woman on earth pregnant during a global pandemic. Oh, wait...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.