Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I know we’ve all been wondering whether Ziggy really is her new baby’s name - well I spotted the Z initial on her bracelets in this story so it seemingly confirms the name!?!
3954C98C-27DD-4E05-94DD-041E6F42E667.jpeg

Reactions: 1
New post on the site by Gemma... All about the sodding menstrual cycle. Bit more info than Hannah's 'all about me' posts.

Gemma's post is another long one, a '10 minute' read as opposed to Hannah's two minute press release rehashes

Reactions: 5
It's embarrassing how they're just carrying on 😂 I mean, I'm not entirely sure what they should be doing but just continuing to put out tit little articles about periods and candles isn't it...

Reactions: 6
Hannah’s actually written a blog post. It’s about having her second child. I’ll save you from having to read it by summarising: planned c-section, healthy baby boy, tiredness and crying.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a dick, she’s making "The Leopard" a bit personal isn’t she?! Thought she’d moved on from the person blog?!?

Reactions: 10
I was surprised to see the very personal c-section blog post on the new site, seemed a bit more personal than I expected to see. I didn't hate it (though the complaint admit going seven hours without food was hilarious). God it made c-sections sound absolutely incredible.

If only she'd properly addressed the racism.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a dick, she’s making "The Leopard" a bit personal isn’t she?! Thought she’d moved on from the person blog?!?
It is Hannah Gale's website with a sprinkling of Gemma. The Instagram is Hannah Gale with a sprinkling of Gemma. They're not co-founders at all.

Reactions: 13
Without sounding disrespectful to mamas who have had to give birth during the pandemic (forever grateful my little boy was born in feb!), her “elective c-section during a pandemic” sounds exactly like a normal elective c-section..just with a covid swab? I had to have an MRSA swab tbf which is fairly similar? Like literally could have written that word for word? Don’t really understand what she was trying to make a meal out of? She really is so me me me isn’t she.

Reactions: 17
Is the birth story some sort of damage control? A bit of ‘please lads, I’ve just had a baby so be nice to me?’

Reactions: 15
I want her to confirm Zigginton's full name. Or have we already had that?

Oh my, what if our insider is actually Chris and it's a cry for help?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m pretty sure candles are a “non-essential”... I hope she bought that as well. Popping back on the shelf after it’s been pawed for the ‘gram.
that was exactly my thought, I am so sick of watching influencers touch things you know they won't buy. The description of the c section post, a "long read" at a 10-minute read is ridiculous, in what way is that long?! it just shows how short and inane most of the posts are

Hannah’s actually written a blog post. It’s about having her second child. I’ll save you from having to read it by summarising: planned c-section, healthy baby boy, tiredness and crying.
+ "essential" hospital snacks of chocolate biscuits and mango, riveting. I am still just shocked she had another baby, she didn't seem to enjoy motherhood with Atti

Last edited:
So, I was curious about the comments that have got through on Instagram. About 98% of the accounts are private which seems weird, save for a couple of Instagram influencers etc. Not saying anything as such but it just seems... odd.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 314394Came across this when looking for the website.. That is a very wide demographic they are aiming for! I can’t imagine many 45 year olds interested in sandwiches and Percy pig cakes 😂
Hannah’s second non apology says they’re going to be more diverse and inclusive but wouldn’t a good place to mention that be the press release?

Reactions: 3
I want her to confirm Zigginton's full name. Or have we already had that?

Oh my, what if our insider is actually Chris and it's a cry for help?!
Literally crying at it being Chris’ cry for help 😂

someone said it was Ziggy Dylan Francis I think?

So, I was curious about the comments that have got through on Instagram. About 98% of the accounts are private which seems weird, save for a couple of Instagram influencers etc. Not saying anything as such but it just seems... odd.
All of my accounts are private, you just don’t know what weirdos are out there. I suspect they are genuine accounts that are posting the comments.

Reactions: 2
Hannah’s second non apology says they’re going to be more diverse and inclusive but wouldn’t a good place to mention that be the press release?
all this implies to me is that she will be getting other people to write blog posts so she can do even less. I think now we are just in a countdown until she disappears

Ok guys, I just followed and commented asking politely for the racism to be addressed fully in a blog post and the comment was there. Then I looked on my other IG account and it’s gone. Look back with the original account and it’s showing up fine. How are they able to hide certain comments without deleting them like that?!

Ok guys, I just followed and commented asking politely for the racism to be addressed fully in a blog post and the comment was there. Then I looked on my other IG account and it’s gone. Look back with the original account and it’s showing up fine. How are they able to hide certain comments without deleting them like that?!
They're doing this, with words such as racism, BLM....

"How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?
Comments that may be inappropriate, offensive or bullying are automatically filtered out from your posts, stories and live videos. Comments are filtered automatically by default, but you can always change this setting."

She just gets WORSE and WORSE. UGHHHHH.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You can restrict users, so the poster and the recipient see the comments but no one else does

I don’t understand the blog post about working out during your period, don’t you just work out like you would any other time it’s never stopped me!

Also the c-section story is bloody boring, don’t bother reading it. The type of story that only your family and friends should have to endure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.