Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the blog post about working out during your period, don’t you just work out like you would any other time it’s never stopped me!

Also the c-section story is bloody boring, don’t bother reading it. The type of story that only your family and friends should have to endure
yeh unless you have insanely heavy periods/endometrosis or something your period should not affect you that much? The C section thing only would have been a useful article if she had given any advice to people in the same situation, otherwise I don't get the point (and tbh this is currently the most informative article on the "new" site)

Reactions: 5
The c-section story is her birth story, that’s all. Every blogger writes one. Not really from a covid angle, as the headline implied, and really all. about. herself. Oh I sobbed because the lady told me to step back from the desk. What the duck?

Atti is only mentioned to be complained about. As usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just goes to show she hasn’t learnt anything and is still not willing to have a conversation with people about it. No doubt the DM’s are being left unread.
From what I have seen people have been leaving respectful comments on the issue, no one is trolling her or attacking her.

Reactions: 14
Was she following before and unfollowed or did she never follow to begin with? Must be quite a fickle friendship as if that was your real friend you’d still show your support
But would you? If that was your friend and your job was social media, would you publicly show support? Think of the grief chloe would get from associating with Hannah.

She’s so arrogant to think people wouldn’t notice the blocking of these words. It’s like she thinks it’s her god given right to blog and make money from it and us ‘trolls’ (read: people who think racists are twats) are spoiling that for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I want her to confirm Zigginton's full name. Or have we already had that?

Oh my, what if our insider is actually Chris and it's a cry for help?!
I still can’t get over ziggington, I keep thinking about it and laughing to myself like a mad woman. Full on expected her to call the kid Ulysses or something to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact that she keeps saying how tattle is so horrible to her etc. when all of us are just speaking facts. So many of us wish her well but just won’t stand for crappy writing and racism that she gets to put out into the world thanks to us consumers and make money from.

Reactions: 12
Two more re-written press releases on the site tonight, and more call outs on Twitter. V little sign of Gem, I wonder whether that's because Hannah can't resist getting back to business as usual, or if Gem is getting cold feet.

They *still* haven't updated the social buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over ziggington, I keep thinking about it and laughing to myself like a mad woman. Full on expected her to call the kid Ulysses or something to be honest.
I keep singing it to the tune of “Chuggington” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her bestie desperate deb is not following Hannah's private account or leapord one. This is desperate Debbie who posted on her story last week promoting the launch

• Wow
Reactions: 8
we
Her bestie desperate deb is not following Hannah's private account or leapord one. This is desperate Debbie who posted on her story last week promoting the launch
i just had a look and I think she is. Think Debs owes Hannah her meagre fame!

Reactions: 3
Imagine seeing all the comments on your insta from people being genuinely upset, deleting them and then going to settings and blocking the words racist, apology and BLM. I mean the thought process behind this is absolutely mind boggling. Literally LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU, NOW GIVE ME MONEY.

Reactions: 12
The comment on their post from 'Fran' who is defending Hannah. She says she feels sorry for Hannah because she thinks what she did was not meant to cause harm. It's not up to her to decide that. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I messaged her and she defended Hannah and brought up trolling... didn’t want to waste my time any more 🙄🤬
I can see she is following Hannah but not leopards
we

i just had a look and I think she is. Think Debs owes Hannah her meagre fame!
you're right! Completely missed it. Desperate Deb.. desperate for friends as well as a husband it would seem

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.