Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads seriously I went to Aldi yesterday and for the first time in about 10 months thought ‘I haven’t had pretzel chocolate for ages maybe I’ll get some...’. I’m so easily influenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the grid post with the flowers it said they will be back today - it’s almost midday and nothing so far. Whatever they post next will make or break them

Reactions: 2
On the grid post with the flowers it said they will be back today - it’s almost midday and nothing so far. Whatever they post next will make or break them
Hannah isn't up yet and Gemma can't do it without her because she knows no one gives a tit if it isn't Hannah-based.

I know I'm obsessed with the follower count but it's dwindling! That's not good news for something newly launched with someone who believes they're a big name. Bet that champagne tasted sour AF on Friday....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She also said that the decision to leave was one she had been sitting on for over a year and had lost the love for it. Full of tit. She just didn't want to face up to what she did.
she probably realised she would never cope with any kind of normal job as she is just too lazy

Ugh, I hate the way they’re writing everything as ‘we.’ It’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
It's honestly the most white middle class girl privilege thing ever. To think you can use a racist term in your WORK, be called out by people who are (rightly) very offended by it, ignore them, cry bullying, leave for a bit, come back (in order to make money), not acknowledge it, not apologise and just carry on like she's done nothing wrong.
Absolutely galling. If I used racist language at work I would be disciplined and probably sacked but to Hannah it's a minor inconvenience and she feels a bit upset that people are having a go at her.

Sorry I keep hammering the point but she's making money from this.

Reactions: 40
It's a weird one. I don't think she's cut out for the influencer world, and she so much as admitted that before she quit. She said that she didn't read DM's or comments (or maybe just chose to ignore them), and basically didn't care about any of her followers. Why then, is she now all in again? She's obviously not changed because she's deleting negative comments and limiting others, so if she cba with the engagement, why is she back?

Oh, the freebies, of course.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be particularly enamoured with her as a “fan” or whatever when her attitude 5 months ago was “I didn’t read message requests or comments on old blog posts”. Her bleeping JOB is to interact with people on Instagram 😂 but I’m sure if it was a message request that said “OOHH Hannah where did you get that babein’ midi skirt from?” she would make sure she read that one and posted an #aff link to her stories for it

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be particularly enamoured with her as a “fan” or whatever when her attitude 5 months ago was “I didn’t read message requests or comments on old blog posts”. Her bleeping JOB is to interact with people on Instagram 😂 but I’m sure if it was a message request that said “OOHH Hannah where did you get that babein’ midi skirt from?” she would make sure she read that one and posted an #aff link to her stories for it
yeh or brands offering her free stuff

There’s a new blog post (by Hannah) on the website about an advent calendar Christmas tree from Bloom and Wild. Who she had a paid partnership with before.

Reactions: 3
Can she seriously just survive on the adoration of her brain-dead followers that posted the black square but support a racist? She can't ignore being called out forever surely.

Reactions: 3
Can she seriously just survive on the adoration of her brain-dead followers that posted the black square but support a racist? She can't ignore being called out forever surely.
I think that’s what she is doing. Seemed to work for MOD 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve unfollowed Alex Stedman now. I know she’s just had a baby but shes obviously been online to follow them.

Love the fact they're still putting new posts live on their website but not advertising it on insta for fear of backlash. I think Hannah thought by disappearing for a few months she had firmly sweeped this under the carpet

Reactions: 7
Love the fact they're still putting new posts live on their website but not advertising it on insta for fear of backlash. I think Hannah thought by disappearing for a few months she had firmly sweeped this under the carpet
It’s so pathetic and laughable. She is so bleeping blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.