Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using other people's images is so lazy! I know they are crediting the photographers but come on, surely they should have their own original content.

Reactions: 7
Using other people's images is so lazy! I know they are crediting the photographers but come on, surely they should have their own original content.
They're being charitable and giving shout outs to smaller accounts. Right?

(I don't believe the above, I also think they're very lazy)

Also, 3 of the accounts are NOT, I repeat, NOT white women. It's a subliminal apology from Hannah Gale, the would-be slave owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what do you think they'll do next?
Emotional farewell flounce?
Hannah to take a backseat behind Gemma the human shield?
Try and address the situation and take accountability? (As if)

Also finding it interesting that one of their first new posts is about scented candles... Michelle Daisybutter just launched a line of animal crossing-inspired scented candles didn't she? In a parallel world where HG isn't a massive racist they'd probably have been mentioned in the post.

Reactions: 6

Also finding it interesting that one of their first new posts is about scented candles... Michelle Daisybutter just launched a line of animal crossing-inspired scented candles didn't she? In a parallel world where HG isn't a massive racist they'd probably have been mentioned in the post.
I think if she leaves SM again she won't make any big announcement, she will just leave

Reactions: 6

Too early to tell I think. If nothing by the end of the day I reckon she has flounced and left

Reactions: 2
The more I think about it the more I think the pre-Christmas AFF link money is what brought her back - there's no other reason to do it right now when she's got nothing new to say

Reactions: 11
Serious crisis management talks happening right now over at Leopard HQ I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I re-read her 'apology' from the summer and it's so bad, the first two pages are her kinda apologising but mostly avoiding responsibility, the rest of it is 'wah I'm not cut out for this' with no mention of what she was going to do differently or how she would fix it (if it doesn't contain any actions that would amend the behavior that made the issue, it's not an apology!) and she re-uses the slur TWICE. HANNAH. IT'S A SLUR. If you got called out for using the n word, SURELY you wouldn't put it in your apology as the full word?? Cos that's the bleeping issue??? I seriously can't even.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed the social links in the top right all point to Hannah’s social media pages, even the Instagram one?! Can’t tell if it’s a mistake or HG trying to rule the roost

Reactions: 5
I’m actually bored now. Can the secret source from earlier please give us an update on Hannah’s whereabouts...? Is she hungover from Friday? Does Ziggy have a temperature? Has she flounced? Is Gem okay hun? I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reading that Cosmo article has really pissed me off. Hey 👋🏻 Cosmo journalists I know you read here so here is my 2 pennies worth:
Don’t try and make Hannah the victim, she was never the bloody victim. Yes on these threads we said how lazy she was as a blogger (come on you can’t deny that), she moaned about parenting - so again we commented on that, she said she didn’t wash or didn’t change her clothes for days - again we commented on that. But also what was said about that was did she have a mental health issue because of the lack of self care, which concerned people.
Don’t try and make out it was entirely the fault of her ‘trolls’ because it wasn’t. She chose what she did and to not pay any attention to people calling her out for her past racist actions.
She should have apologised properly instead of making it all about her, and when she made her ‘comeback’ (aka maternity leave was over) she should have addressed it again.
She is a lazy influencer who thinks she deserves everything without facing the consequences.

and just to clarify, no one in this space ever said her or her baby should die. Christ even we aren’t that bad!

Reactions: 24
It’s because she reused the layout from her blog and hasn’t bothered updating those. So professional!
Anyone else noticed the social links in the top right all point to Hannah’s social media pages, even the Instagram one?! Can’t tell if it’s a mistake or HG trying to rule the roost

Reactions: 4
Reading that Cosmo article has really pissed me off. Hey 👋🏻 Cosmo journalists I know you read here so here is my 2 pennies worth:
Don’t try and make Hannah the victim, she was never the bloody victim. Yes on these threads we said how lazy she was as a blogger (come on you can’t deny that), she moaned about parenting - so again we commented on that, she said she didn’t wash or didn’t change her clothes for days - again we commented on that. But also what was said about that was did she have a mental health issue because of the lack of self care, which concerned people.
Don’t try and make out it was entirely the fault of her ‘trolls’ because it wasn’t. She chose what she did and to not pay any attention to people calling her out for her past racist actions.
She should have apologised properly instead of making it all about her, and when she made her ‘comeback’ (aka maternity leave was over) she should have addressed it again.
She is a lazy influencer who thinks she deserves everything without facing the consequences.

and just to clarify, no one in this space ever said her or her baby should die. Christ even we aren’t that bad!
exactly, such typical lazy journalism in which they have relied on her accounts rather than actual research. I find that more and more nowwayds tbh as they are desperate (not just cosmo but media in general) desperate to turn out more and more content for less money

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.