Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for some people she won't be able to get it right and she'll just have to live with that. I don't want to give you tips (Hi Hannah) but maybe start by saying how ashamed you are of ignoring the many comments and messages that asked you to address it long before the BLM movement went nuclear and perhaps the reasons why you did this? Laziness? Privilege? I can't imagine what actually made her ignore it all.
yeh and her saying shr didn't see the comments was ridiculous as loads of people had theirs deleted. I just cannot work out what the hell she was thinking with it all

Reactions: 6
yeh and her saying shr didn't see the comments was ridiculous as loads of people had theirs deleted. I just cannot work out what the hell she was thinking with it all
She was just being a massive coward. She must also be very arrogant to have thought it would all blow over and be swept under the carpet.

I see queen of ‘Karen’ energy Faye Ellaby is following and liking all the leopard posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she does post something that addresses the situation today everyone is just going to know that it's only because she has been (once again) forced to. It won't be genuine. But it's better than nothing.

Reactions: 5
They posted this last Monday, fishing for sponsorship opportunities.

I wonder whether Cosmo will do a follow up to that piece about us bullying Hannah off the internet...
Wait Cosmo wrote about us bullying her off the internet?

Oh god they did as well. And they used one of my comments - I’m famous LADS!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All I’m going to say is I wonder how she is feeling today because on Friday evening she was celebrating the success of her new business!!

Reactions: 2
That Cosmo article bleeping INFURIATED me. Didn’t she win some Cosmo award ages ago? Pretty sure that’s the only reason they found her worthy of defence...

Reactions: 10
They quoted me saying she was a nasty lurking flu 😂😂😂
Pretty sure I was the “tit ME she’s leaving!” 😂

You’re a total girlbabe boss hun on the route to world domination now 😉
Thank you so much lads it’s been a pleasure. I couldn’t have done it without Aldi’s salted pretzel chocolate or Hannah’s pineapple fried rice recipe. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go and lie down - I’ve done enough work for the week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When she made her “goodbye cruel Instagram world” speech before she left she said that her “skin was never thick enough for the influencer world”. Are we supposed to believe that within 5 months and having a baby has made her any better? This is why she’s coupled up with this random Gemma Yates woman. So she can deal with any of the negative nitty gritty stuff and Hannah can just post about midi skirts

Reactions: 15
When she made her “goodbye cruel Instagram world” speech before she left she said that her “skin was never thick enough for the influencer world”. Are we supposed to believe that within 5 months and having a baby has made her any better? This is why she’s coupled up with this random Gemma Yates woman. So she can deal with any of the negative nitty gritty stuff and Hannah can just post about midi skirts
She also said that the decision to leave was one she had been sitting on for over a year and had lost the love for it. Full of tit. She just didn't want to face up to what she did.

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she has just relaunched her blog, with a godawful name and a second person to take the heat off 🤣 it’s just classic Hannah- painfully lazy and lacking any kind of originality or creativity

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She also said that the decision to leave was one she had been sitting on for over a year and had lost the love for it. Full of tit. She just didn't want to face up to what she did.
I do believe she genuinely had lost the love for it - it was obvious. Her work was lazy and content was poor. She would have carried on though if none of this had happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.