Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am interested to see what happens tomorrow. The more the ignore it the louder people will get. Surely the only way to move on from this is to address it?
Has she ever done this though..... and the fact her new little pal/puppet has gone private i’d say no, it’s not their plan, bet there was a panicked FaceTime

Reactions: 6
Imagine calling these kids in a park. Or even better, in the supermarket when they're laid on the floor, screaming.

ATTICUS, ZIGGINGTON, DESIST AT ONCE.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s a character on Home and Away called Ziggy 🤣
All i think of when I hear the name is ziggy stardust or Ziggy Marley (son of Bob)....Hayley Margot just called her kid Tiggy as well so I hope this is not the start of a “-iggy” baby names phase like Jayden Cayden Brayden etc 😫😂

Imagine calling these kids in a park. Or even better, in the supermarket when they're laid on the floor, screaming.

Ziggington I can’t breathe 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it sounds like a 40yr old man’s name who had a midlife crisis after his recent divorce left him broke, so he’s started calling himself Ziggy to sound “in” with the younger people in his office

Hannah wouldn’t take both kids to the supermarket herself don’t be silly. That’s why she’s got her dad there for her childcare bubble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice to see that some 'influencers' are calling Hannah out - megsays has posted on her instastories!

Reactions: 8
I imagine Hannah is having a massive meltdown right now. Because it’s all our fault, the jealous haters, nothing to do with her inability to apologise for her duck up.
She’s about to do to Aldi’s chocolate shelf what people did to the toilet paper isle during lockdown V.01

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because this new venture is not personally about her she definitely thought she could just sneak back in and nobody would say a thing! It’s because of all the white Karen’s out there telling her how fab she is because that’s what she needs to hear and has missed for the last few months (along with all the freebies!!!!)

Reactions: 10
I know two people with dogs called Ziggy.

I mean 'Atticus' is a little pretentious let's be honest - but I don't actually hate it. At least it's an actual name.

I just find it hilarious how try hard they've been. From the two least cool parents as well. Frumpy Hannah and boring Chris. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know two people with dogs called Ziggy.

I mean 'Atticus' is a little pretentious let's be honest - but I don't actually hate it. At least it's an actual name.

I just find it hilarious how try hard they've been. From the two least cool parents as well. Frumpy Hannah and boring Chris. 😂😂
So try hard aint they...cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon she is frantically typing up a blog post to try and control the situation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair she’s probably trying to find someone to have the banes of her life oh sorry I mean children for the day so she can crack on and be a babein girlboss!!!!

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon she is frantically typing up a blog post to try and control the situation 😂
I bet she’s feeling ultra stressed if she’s doing that as it will either make or break her stupid “influencer” career. She needs to get it spot on or she’ll be ripped apart (and quite rightly so)

Reactions: 4
I think for some people she won't be able to get it right and she'll just have to live with that. I don't want to give you tips (Hi Hannah) but maybe start by saying how ashamed you are of ignoring the many comments and messages that asked you to address it long before the BLM movement went nuclear and perhaps the reasons why you did this? Laziness? Privilege? I can't imagine what actually made her ignore it all.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.