Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they've gone on a follow spree at some point. Sure they were only on 40 something last time I looked.

I saw someone commented saying they loved their midi skirt, where was it from and the royal we responded 'which one?' and I wanted to comment underneath 'not yours, Hannah. It looks like a fitted sheet' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is, she's not that bright and didn't ever seem to challenge herself. I don't remember seeing her learn a skill, take up a hobby, research an interest that wasn't crime podcasts. When she travels she stays in resorts/hotels watching TV, when she took up a yoga class she cried because she couldn't going a parking space or something ridiculous. She lives in her comfort zone.

A lot of people have found something in the world they enjoy doing by the time they are 30 (besides satisfying their appetite for consuming chocolate and crime podcasts). Whether that's gardening, dancing, diving, travelling, parenting, painting, knitting, mountain climbing, clubbing, volunteering, cooking - most people have found something to learn about. Even trainspotters have an interest besides thinking how great they are and trying to influence others to think the same. I doubt her capacity to have learned anything from being called out.

Reactions: 9
Well they've gone on a follow spree at some point. Sure they were only on 40 something last time I looked.

I saw someone commented saying they loved their midi skirt, where was it from and the royal we responded 'which one?' and I wanted to comment underneath 'not yours, Hannah. It looks like a fitted sheet' 😂
They were on 38. I’ve noticed they’ve followed a number of black women/accounts

Reactions: 2
I can’t see the midi skirt post 👀 is it on insta?

Also has anyone else noticed there’s not a home or menu button on their website (at least not on the mobile version anyway!) proper infuriating!!
First thing I noticed when I went on the site for the first (and last) time. Immediately clicked off 🤣

Personal blog? No it was your job, your brand, your whole identity. Not some personal diary you used to jot down your feelings.

That is a piss poor attempt. Its not even an apology. I am absolutely flabbergasted.

Reactions: 24
Also put it on stories where people cant see any replies or comments.

If it was important to you, it mattered to you, you were truly sorry and taking the time to educate yourself post it on your grid or on the website and put a link in your bio!

Reactions: 14
'Soz lads but we've followed some POC accounts so...'

Personal blog? No it was your job, your brand, your whole identity. Not some personal diary you used to jot down your feelings.

That is a piss poor attempt. Its not even an apology. I am absolutely flabbergasted.
This 👏👏 it wasn't a personal blog at all! She had 90k followers on Instagram.

Reactions: 18
The amount of attention she pays to her own menstrual cycle (and number of posts about it!) And *this* is all she eventually came up with? First, minimising her role, secondly insisting she's so thick she's not racist, and thirdly pretending her blog - her brand, her job - was some super secret *~personal diary.

Reactions: 15
Thr first line after Hello... basically shows she was taken aback at the reaction to the launch and wasn't intending to address it. She thought it was over or she would have been proactive & addressed it maybe pre launch?

I literally just found this thread 2 hours ago and seen they were following 38 people, and now they’re following 179. Seems like they’ve googled BAME bloggers and been on a following spree 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am so angry about this. Would have sounded more sorry using the word Soz.

Theyve had a whole weekend to come up with something, anything and this is what they came up with? The other half of the Leopard surely doesnt think this is ok?

Any time I see any sponsorships or ads or anything Im emailing the company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.