Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39300BF2-05FE-44F9-9BEF-FBF7DC93846D.jpeg

my god she is grim. Why admit that?

more importantly: how do you not smell cat urine when it’s on your bedside table?! It’s a very strong smell.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she makes a lot of stuff up just for something “funny or “relatable” to post. She’s a twit! Unless her whole house stinks of cat pee she would have smelt it as it’s incredibly overpowering

Reactions: 15
I would be mortified if I got to 5 months pregnant and people still weren't sure if I was or not even though I posted full body shots quite often... chubby little bag lady.
THIS 😂😂 Also, didn't she post some awful recipe for a pie made with Brie a few weeks ago? Brie is one of the cheeses you can’t eat when you’re pregnant. She’s so dumb it’s unreal.

Reactions: 7
THIS 😂😂 Also, didn't she post some awful recipe for a pie made with Brie a few weeks ago? Brie is one of the cheeses you can’t eat when you’re pregnant. She’s so dumb it’s unreal.
You can eat Brie as long as it’s cooked (not that I would because it’s rank 😂).

Reactions: 4
Well, my midwife told me not to eat it. I remember being particularly gutted because I love Brie. Similarly no to baked camembert too 😭
NHS guidelines are that cooked cheeses are absolutely fine (Brie and camembert included). Sounds like you were misled 😢

Reactions: 8
She'll be having a lot to drink over Christmas I bet, bleating on about how its been a long 9 months without wine or whatever.
She really needs to find herself and I'm not sure "mother" is her calling.

Reactions: 3
If she gets much more moany I may have to unfollow her. It really upsets and angers me that she whinges so much about Atti and now probably her pregnancy when so many women (myself included) would do anything to be able to carry our own kids.

She’s said before she didn’t struggle to fall pregnant with atti and I’m assuming she hasn’t had issues this time as there’s a small age gap. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is - I’d love to be in her position 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I call bullshit on the cat urine thing. Cats are very clean creatures and a bedside table seems a very unlikely place for one to urinate?

And what was she doing to get the urine in/on her hand to then smear it on her face instead of her serum BEFORE realising.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I call bullshit on the cat urine thing. Cats are very clean creatures and a bedside table seems a very unlikely place for one to urinate?

And what was she doing to get the urine in/on her hand to then smear it on her face instead of her serum BEFORE realising.
Yeh you’re right. Unless they don’t have access to the outside or their litter tray was already dirty (they don’t like dirty litter trays), I can’t imagine it would do it on the bedside table. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she makes a lot of stuff up just for something “funny or “relatable” to post. She’s a twit! Unless her whole house stinks of cat pee she would have smelt it as it’s incredibly overpowering
100%

She doesn't think very highly of her audience does she?? Cat pee on our tables, greasy hair, unmade beds, spotty skin...

Reactions: 4
There we go LADS. Hannah is having another c section and is definitely going to write a post about being a blogger and how sponsors will drop you once you announce your pregnancy just like Katherine Ormerod did

Reactions: 5
how dare she post this when the racist post is still up??? Good to see someone call her out in the comments

73EB8443-2FF0-40A9-A597-809227CC324A.png

2E3FA509-6409-4175-8DDF-E33F74414046.png

45E7FC0B-0EEA-40FB-83D0-97C96763B48D.jpeg

E2FB178C-3BB3-4600-AAD2-97F65305377F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what, I might be massively going against the grain here, but I quite liked that blogpost.

I've followed Hannah for a while, from the more relatable lists to the more unrelatable 'whimsical' clothes choices and I've done more than fair share hard eye rolls at her content over the past however many months... but I have felt very uncomfortable with the sometimes downright nasty 'fat' comments about her. (I'm a LOT bigger than Hannah, and I know it's not about me but those comments do sting)

I do find her quite frustrating because I genuinely enjoyed reading her blog and her content is getting increasingly lazy... Uhm HG10 what? I just don't think her heart is in it anymore and I think she needs to make a decision about her future either way, either take a step back or try and find that spark again, before she's just that blogger who used to be popular still clinging on the relevancy.

Reactions: 21
I sent her a message a while ago asking if she would remove or amend the blog post and she never replied!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.