Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the posts now of “LOL Atti just bashed little Cornelius (or whatever random name it gets called) in the face with his toy fire engine because I was too distracted playing Animal Crossing HAHAHAHAHA” followed by a hand under chin selfie
It is SO going to be called Cornelius!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We definitely need to predict names.

Atticus is Atticus Robert Rudolf isn't he?

So...

Agamemnon Simion Blitzen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else feel she had a baby for the content? Cause we know she doesn’t like being a mum.

poor atti.

Reactions: 8
Reckon every week the HG10 is gonna be “Maternity Edition” 😂

Also, do you think she waited until she was basically 6 months pregnant because when she would have been 12 weeks was roughly when lockdown happened? She didn’t want her big news being trumped by something as menial as a global pandemic so waited until the last possible moment to announce it whilst still being able to beg for baby freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It was so obvious when she included maternity items in her crappy HG Ten the other week!
Shocked that she’s 23 weeks along though...thought she would’ve started the begging a lot earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can see the posts now of “LOL Atti just bashed little Cornelius (or whatever random name it gets called) in the face with his toy fire engine because I was too distracted playing Animal Crossing HAHAHAHAHA” followed by a hand under chin selfie
“Cornelius” 🤣🤣 almost choked on my Coke Zero.
😂 It will be something trendy- probably colour related. 'navy' 'amber' or 'teal' are what i'm putting my non existent cash on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol at her acting like Her laziness is down to pregnancy, when she was lazy long before that

Reactions: 7
Oh tit. I was hoping she wasn’t going to have another one as she can’t spend time with the one she’s already got but oh well.

Shall we do a newborn bingo?
C section (and associated “necessary” paraphernalia)
Breastfeeding is hard LADS (No tit Sherlock)
Wanky pretentious name like Wolfgang
OMG Atti is so excited (yeah right, he’s probably still trying to work out who you are)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh tit. I was hoping she wasn’t going to have another one as she can’t spend time with the one she’s already got but oh well.

Shall we do a newborn bingo?
C section (and associated “necessary” paraphernalia)
Breastfeeding is hard LADS (No tit Sherlock)
Wanky pretentious name like Wolfgang
OMG Atti is so excited (yeah right, he’s probably still trying to work out who you are)
Why would she be having a section?

duck me! WHY!? I wouldn't say why to anyone else but she's made it patently clear that she doesn't enjoy having one, never mind two.

Reactions: 6
Why would she be having a section?
She had one last time didn’t she after a rough labour so I think she might opt for one this time round too. Totally not snarking on her for that as I’m having one myself shortly but I won’t be buying all the stuff that influencer mummies seem to think you need if you have one.

Reactions: 1
Also its a boy! Wonder why she found out this time as she didnt know with Atti!? Also 23 weeks....thought she would have announced it ages ago!

Reactions: 2
Genuinely agree with whoever said she's waited cos announcing it during the start of lockdown wouldn't have got her as much attention.

Reactions: 7
HG10 titles:

- maternity edition
- baby shower gift edition
- post c-section edition
- newborn edition
- new sibling gift edition
- new mum gift edition
- breastfeeding friendly edition

There ya go Hannah, 7 weeks worth of content for you.

Genuinely agree with whoever said she's waited cos announcing it during the start of lockdown wouldn't have got her as much attention.
Me! I definitely think she’s pissed she couldn’t maximise the pregnancy for attention much earlier. Maybe that’s why they found out the sex this time around. So they can get as much stuff as possible

Reactions: 2
She’s got a baby coming in September but they still live surrounded by boxes!!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s got a baby coming in September but they still live surrounded by boxes!!!!
Also if she is due in September then there’s a good chance her baby will also be a Virgo like she is. God can you imagine the “mercury is in retrograde” tit she’s going to come out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.