Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of subtweets flying around about hannah and her racial slurs tonight

Reactions: 5
Also isn’t your face stuff either in the bathroom on on a dressing table? Mine doesn’t live on my bedside table?!
Ahh but is your bedside table an extra special #gifted one featuring #gifted artwork, #gifted flowers, and #gifted skincare products that all must appear Instagrammable at any given time of day?! 🤣 The ever so glamorous life of an iNfLuEnCeR!!

Reactions: 1
I reckon she will write something referencing the “chinky” thing, but will be along the lines of “I was young and naive and didn’t understand the negative connotations of that word, I genuinely believed it was just another name for Chinese food. I was ignorant and shamefully left the offending blog up despite it being pointed out to me dozens of times over the years that it was wrong because I knew I didn’t mean it like that so buried my head in the sand over it. However I have since come to learn that THAT is a problem and I am so ashamed of myself for not seeing it sooner. I have read (insert book by black or Other minority author) and it has opened my eyes to the daily struggles they face. I want to be better. WE need to be better!” 🙄🙄🙄

And everyone will be like “omg Hannah you’re so inspiring admitting you made a mistake I love you so much!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lots of subtweets flying around about hannah and her racial slurs tonight
Ohhh, how can we find?

Going to how she managed to get a mortgage, I just had a look at her tweets and saw she said she had a 25% deposit for her new house due to the sale of her boyfriends old one - swear she didn’t bother putting that in the blog?

Reactions: 1
Ohhh, how can we find?

Going to how she managed to get a mortgage, I just had a look at her tweets and saw she said she had a 25% deposit for her new house due to the sale of her boyfriends old one - swear she didn’t bother putting that in the blog?
I’ve just looked on Twitter but very rarely use it so can’t work it out. I can go onto her own page on there but can only see things she has posted or re-tweeted

This makes me feel like I don’t understand the internet, why isn’t Hannah being named?

Maybe I forget that there are people not on these threads that genuinely like her and don’t just want to call her constant tit out.

They're too afraid to directly call her out since Hannah has a larger following. Still dumb though, people should know what Hannah's been up to.

Haha Hannah has turned off comments on her latest blackout post. Fear that people will start publically calling you out again? It absolutely riles me!! Just jumping on the bandwagon, posting a blackout picture because everyone else is. She could show she genuinely cares and wants to do better by discussing her racist slur or apologising but instead she's deleted the post and is deleting and disabling comments on her posts. Yet had THE AUDACITY to do a blackout post

Reactions: 10
Haha Hannah has turned off comments on her latest blackout post. Fear that people will start publically calling you out again? It absolutely riles me!! Just jumping on the bandwagon, posting a blackout picture because everyone else is. She could show she genuinely cares and wants to do better by discussing her racist slur or apologising but instead she's deleted the post and is deleting and disabling comments on her posts. Yet had THE AUDACITY to do a blackout post
There's a couple of comments on her previous post calling her out, but instead of dealing with it head on, she's just private messaging them, or ignoring them. I'd be interested to know what she's saying in those DM's. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she just owned up to it and admitted her mistake, even writing a blog post on it if she has to. To be honest, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that the racial slur she used was unacceptable, but I guess there's a chance she didn't know.

We all make mistakes and we all have work to do, she needs to accept that and practice what she's posting.

She might have taken the post down but when you google her name and the racist slur she used it shows you the extract! She only took it down in the last few days! So clearly she doesn’t think it was wrong

Reactions: 2
I mean your own ignorance is never a defence but yeah everyone makes mistakes. And she was called out on it so many times and left the post up on her site until yesterday. Rather than care about the people she offended and apologise, all she cares about is preserving her Instagram following so she can get her next airwick AD

I finally unfollowed her today. I used to love her and feel so disappointed in how it's turned out but her constant shilling and moaning about her kids is just one annoying thing, let alone refusing to admit to her own ignorance and own up to the racism that was left on her blog for years until it started to threaten her "brand". Makes me sick.

Reactions: 4
I wondered if perhaps she’d miscarried and so had wanted to keep it private but actually you’re probably right that it was work related. Weird, since she never wants to do any anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder what their financial plan is when she takes maternity leave? Will her boyfriend stay as the main parent or whatever it is she calls it until she’s ready to go back to being the breadwinner?

Where. Is. The. HG. 10.
Defo work related in my opinion. She doesnt even look pregnant now and she's over half way- not to mention she wears mumu's most of the time so could hide pretty well until third tri if she was nervy or anxious about sharing. She's clearly held off to make sure she has contracts in place, and proof re. Mortgage and earnings.... And now shared so she can get involved with the baby frrreeeebies 🤑🤑🤑

I hope companies like Bobbi Brown and Airwick (lol) cotton on to this and drop her lazy ass from any future sponsorships

You can access the blog post here: https://web.archive.org/web/2013072...01/23/five-things-im-obsessed-with-right-now/

In the same post she also refers to My fitness Pal as 'twitter for anorexics' :confused: yeah ok eating disorders are jokes too.

I am so angry about the racial slur. First of all that she wrote and published it, but also in the space of 7 years did not think once to screen her old blog posts for problematic/racist language.

She needs to address this publicly instead of hiding behind DMs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.