Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also thats why she has sent Chris out to do shifts in Aldi šŸ¤£ mortgage and baby stuff to buy !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any brand that gifts her baby stuff will lose me as a customer šŸ™„

she just got rid of bunch of her baby stuff that was perfectly fine.

Any brand that gifts her baby stuff will lose me as a customer šŸ™„

she just got rid of bunch of her baby stuff that was perfectly fine.
Time to get that highchair back from your mate Hannah...
Or maybe she was trying to throw people of the scent saying she was giving it to a friend.

Mildly disappointed but not totally surprised.
I dislike baby content as I canā€™t relate at all, but I donā€™t follow her for ā€œcontentā€ anymore anyway. This kid will just amplify the car crash existence that keeps me amused. Bring little Mortimer Oaktree on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she hid it as long as possible to keep what little paid ad work she was doing - I think most influencers are dropped like a hot potato from normal ā€˜workā€™ the minute they announce pregnancy, and suspect a few baby freebies arenā€™t enough to soften the blow.

Reactions: 4
The main positive to come out of this is we don't have to hear about her periods. The negative is...everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she hid it as long as possible to keep what little paid ad work she was doing - I think most influencers are dropped like a hot potato from normal ā€˜workā€™ the minute they announce pregnancy, and suspect a few baby freebies arenā€™t enough to soften the blow.
I remember she linked a post that ā€˜resonatedā€™ with her at the beginning of the year. I canā€™t remember who it was by but she sadly miscarried. Anyways the post was about how she hid her pregnancy for as long as possible so that she would continue to get work.So youā€™re probably right. That must have backfired though since brands probably arenā€™t paying a lot lately šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Tattle bingo, blog post edition:

- A listicle of things to put in your hospital bag (including games console, aldi pretzel chocolate and SeXy maternity pads)

- Birth stories of other women, written by said women

- Totes Emosh post about deciding to go from one kid to two, with a revisit to her body MOT of a few years ago, pre-Atti

- A body positivity post

All jokes aside, I wish her well. I really hope her Instagram persona is all a charade, otherwise this is a strange decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey, she hides in her car from her son but is having another?! Anyone recon she was hoping for a girl?! Considering she reckons sheā€™s had terrible morning sickness sheā€™s managed to photograph and share an awful lot of food on her stories....

Reactions: 6
Well in Hannahā€™s style, I am SHOOK! Really did not expect the pregnancy rumour to be true, due to her seeming lack of maternal instincts with Atti.
Also, I know it may be cynical of me but I think sheā€™s given away all their old baby stuff so that she can justify begging for fancy new freebies, which are much more Insta-worthy!

Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s 5 months preggas!!! Guys I feel a bit like a proud mum to who ever called it! I need to go back and search it to congratulate who ever it was!
I mentioned her puffy preggo ankles!

Reactions: 1
I would be mortified if I got to 5 months pregnant and people still weren't sure if I was or not even though I posted full body shots quite often... chubby little bag lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe it. Being a parent is always the worst part of her day. Why the hell would she add a second kid when she's constantly annoyed by the first????

What a weird woman.

So much whyyyy! I reckon she's having another so she has an excuse to do even less than normal. She will go on mat leave but leave the baby with all the childcare options she has, saying she needs some bleeping animal crossing/chocolate pretzel time for MH purposes šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.