Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only deleted it because she knows she can’t dare be seen to have ever been racist with everything that’s happening in America right now. Her “career” would be ruined if everyone cottoned on to the fact she’s used racial slurs before.
if none of this was happening on the news right now she wouldn’t have ever bothered to delete it though. She’s had months to do it and plenty of people have messaged her about it but she’s only decided to delete it today. I guarantee she still uses the word chinky behind closed doors too when she’s wanting to order her 500 takeaways a month

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really wish the best for her. I have a baby and a toddler and it is HARD. If I were her I would take a break from social media and work hard to get my mental health in order before the 2nd baby arrives. All of the things that she said she hasn't been able to access during lockdown.. like coffees out and getting nails done etc.. are the things that she said help boost her Mh but these are going to also be a lot less achievable with 2 young kids.

Reactions: 10
Her inbox is open but she never bothers to read messages or reply.

I think she makes a lot of stuff up just for something “funny or “relatable” to post. She’s a twit! Unless her whole house stinks of cat pee she would have smelt it as it’s incredibly overpowering
Also, doesn't she wash her face before applying serums in the morning? Seems a bit odd to rub it on sweaty, grubby skin. Hence my morning routine products live in the bathroom.

Reactions: 2
I really wish the best for her. I have a baby and a toddler and it is HARD. If I were her I would take a break from social media and work hard to get my mental health in order before the 2nd baby arrives. All of the things that she said she hasn't been able to access during lockdown.. like coffees out and getting nails done etc.. are the things that she said help boost her Mh but these are going to also be a lot less achievable with 2 young kids.
she cant take a break from social media because a) thats all she's got, b) its her 'career' and c) she was made by social media. She hasnt got anything else

Reactions: 4
Yes to whoever called her out. I hate that she thinks she shouldn't be held accountable for using racist language and she can just delete any mention of it. duck you making money from your 'brand' when your brand is racist, lazy and self serving.

I cant explain how shocked I am that she's pregnant again. Its like she doesnt realise how much she seems to hate being a mum.

Reactions: 9
First time posting but have been following this thread for a while and couldn’t not post today as I am SO angry.

As if she is now just half arsedly reposting instagram illustrations (other peoples work) in a vain attempt of trying to not appear racist then blatantly ignore and delete comments calling her out on her own vile and racist work.Then to remove the original blog post and not even admit her language or apologise (literally the definition of white privilege) is WILD to me. Feel so annoyed that calling her out will just end in being blocked! 😡😡😡

And her new “pregnancy post” is just full of slagging of her toddler. 🙄

Well done to the person calling her out!

The fact she has people defending her is itself an example of her own white privilege.

But Tattle has receipts! We’ve got the screenshots!

She hasn’t engaged with what she’s done wrong, she just said I’m not going to get it right all the time.....

Reactions: 1
Also, doesn't she wash her face before applying serums in the morning? Seems a bit odd to rub it on sweaty, grubby skin. Hence my morning routine products live in the bathroom.
Also isn’t your face stuff either in the bathroom on on a dressing table? Mine doesn’t live on my bedside table?!

Do we think she may have held back on announcing this pregnancy in case it affected them getting the mortgage? I think it could be a combo of this and also brands not working with pregnant women (which someone mentioned earlier) so getting less work.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if perhaps she’d miscarried and so had wanted to keep it private but actually you’re probably right that it was work related. Weird, since she never wants to do any anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder what their financial plan is when she takes maternity leave? Will her boyfriend stay as the main parent or whatever it is she calls it until she’s ready to go back to being the breadwinner?

Where. Is. The. HG. 10.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.