Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume her blog is aimed women in their 20s/30s....probably some who have kids. most women that age wouldn’t give a tit or have time to play stupid games constantly! I’m a similar age to her and I used to love reading her blog but recently her content is absolute tit!!

Reactions: 6
I'm a gainfully employed 20-something who loves video games. Some people turn on Netflix to relax after work, others pick up their Switch. 🤷🏼‍♀️It's definitely possible to be a good adult/parent and play video games.

However, she honestly shows more positivity and engagement with her games than she does with her own son. That's what I find concerning.

Reactions: 21
I reckon she thought she missed out on half the stuff she could have got for free last time so giving it a whirl this time 😂

I can’t believe she really is having another. She barely has atti now!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going to get one hell of a shock having to care for a newborn with the sleepless nights and then also having to look after a toddler who will be at the age he wants her to engage in lots of play with him. No more 10 hour telly binges, video game sessions in bed and reading a book in 24 hours for Hannah

Reactions: 7
I knew it!!! What was she thinking!
Probably of instamummy colabs, affiliate links and gifted baby stuff galore.
If she knew she was pregnant why did she get rid of so much baby stuff a month ish ago?
She’s going to be on the beg so much. I may have to finally unfollow!
She’s going to be on the beg so much. I may have to finally unfollow!

Edit: turns out it’s already 23 weeks along! I wonder her reasons for waiting so long to announce it.

Reactions: 5
OMFG duck ME SIDEWAYS WITH A TELEGRAPH POLE why the duck is she pregnant again?!?!?!?!?!???!?!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s 5 months preggas!!! Guys I feel a bit like a proud mum to who ever called it! I need to go back and search it to congratulate who ever it was!

Reactions: 7
I can see the posts now of “LOL Atti just bashed little Cornelius (or whatever random name it gets called) in the face with his toy fire engine because I was too distracted playing Animal Crossing HAHAHAHAHA” followed by a hand under chin selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Think I am finally done with the hate following, honestly can’t bear the next few months of bump shots and then her calling it some bleeping awful hipster name that she is far too pathetic to full off and posting pictures of the back of 2 children’s heads whilst simultaneously ignoring them and begging for tit on insta. Fuckety bye Hannah you boring cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can see the posts now of “LOL Atti just bashed little Cornelius (or whatever random name it gets called) in the face with his toy fire engine because I was too distracted playing Animal Crossing HAHAHAHAHA” followed by a hand under chin selfie
“Cornelius” 🤣🤣 almost choked on my Coke Zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.