Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Debs, think she's relateable and probably helps alot of people who feel lonely or have divorced.

HG has been taken down from the New Look website

Reactions: 4
Oh that's Emma Hills friend. I liked her in Emma's vlogs. Can you imagine being dumped by email?? Rage. How awful. I like her. Good for her.

Reactions: 2
I highly recommend Rhiana Olivia for anyone missing insta stories of peace signs and hands under chins. Not sure who was ripping off who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I highly recommend Rhiana Olivia for anyone missing insta stories of peace signs and hands under chins. Not sure who was ripping off who.
I Think plenty of people do that pose 😂 I like Rihanna she’s one of the more down to earth people on Instagram

She'd get negative feedback on twitter and Instagram which is why she's not put it on there!!!

Reactions: 4
What are the bets that a bunch of people sent her a DM telling her how inspirational she was and instead of wondering why people were sending her a cut & paste message, she thougt it was genuine praise and decided to post this update. It's obvious people sent her those messages as part of the black and white photo trend (which was stolen from raising awareness for Turkish women).

Reactions: 3
Wow that didn’t take long! How embarrassing to make a big deal of leaving the internet

did wonder how she intended to pay her bills otherwise seeing as the bf doesn’t have full time/permanent work either

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 7
Lads! It me!

Insomnia had me google Hannah and find both the Facebook post and Cosmo article. Her choice of wording on Facebook speaks volumes and not how I recall it sounding at the time.

There’ll be a rebrand before we know it, well done to everyone who called it. Her blogs back up too. At least we can all get our pineapple rice fix!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Errr hell no

Not even a mention of her mistake, just a tee hee I’m coming back soon lads? And messages of support from an army of white Karen’s? What a load of shite. I never ever need to know what chocolate Aldi are selling or that she’s still not washed her hair. When black women and other WOC are still fighting against racial injustices, she just pops up in a ooh I’ve had time away, NO mention of her f*ck up, and then it’s back to normal? Unforgivable

Reactions: 11
This is definitely a book deal!!!!!

What can she call it? I'm going for "Cancelled for chinky, now back from the brinky"
Just saying, you can't 'cancel' someone for using racist language and then use the exact same racist word for the lols...

Reactions: 22
Just saying, you can't 'cancel' someone for using racist language and then use the exact same racist word for the lols...
Sorry - it wasn't my intention to demean the use of the word, but in hindsight it's hypocritical and offensive. Thanks for pulling me up on it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.