Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads just finished reading my 5th book of the day.
Now time to get into bed and eat some chocolate and watch tv. Looking forward to my lie in tomorrow when the boyfriend is on dad duty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads just finished reading my 5th book of the day.
Now time to get into bed and eat some chocolate and watch tv. Looking forward to my lie in tomorrow when the boyfriend is on dad duty
Is your hair greasy and are you wearing a baggy jumper tucked into a frumpy skirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no where else to put this and she doesn’t
Need a thread of her own as she is generally boring..

But anyone catch bangonstyle’s video? 🤣

its so cringe 🥴 she really needs to move on from the split now...talking about it constantly isn’t helping her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

its so cringe 🥴 she really needs to move on from the split now...talking about it constantly isn’t helping her.
I’ve never been on her account until just now to watch her stories. Does she talk about it often? 😳

Reactions: 1
I’ve never been on her account until just now to watch her stories. Does she talk about it often? 😳
yep either about her divorce or some guy she dated and he ghosted her and she still hasn’t got over it.

She seems insecure and I don’t blame her after her husband cheating on her, but she needs to work on herself, she is attractive and very creative and I could really get into her if she didn’t seem to depressed all the time

Reactions: 3
She’ll scare any suitable men away if she keeps on bringing up her ex.
it must be devastating though. It’s taken me 3 years to get over someone I was with for 5 years And we weren’t even married!

I’ve never watched her before but I did a bit of Googling and she’s talked a lot about her ex, you’d never know they split up 2 years ago!

Its just embarassing now. If she was over it, you'd stop banging on about it. Its totally cringe.

All.The.time as well as all her dull fldating disasters. To be.honest, if i was so broken by my marriage.break up,.i wouldn't be out dating Tom, Dick and Harry. Shes always crying. Think she cried last week because she didnt exercise. Draining. I really started disliking her when she started begging for a new sofa. Shameful.
Her DIY skills are fab though, so i keep following for that.. Her personal rubbish, hard work.

Last edited:
Shes always crying. Think she cried last week because she didnt exercise. Draining. I really started disliking her when she started begging for a new sofa. Shameful.
Her DIY skills are fab though, so i keep following for that.. Her personal rubbish, hard work.
I only started following her recently and at first I really liked her because she was out with her dog, actively doing DIY, actually being a human adult it seemed and then I just saw her 100 stories about Tinder, crying about her ex, talking about how hard dating is, etc etc etc and it just got a bit intense. I'm not saying the struggle isn't justified but maybe there's only so much you should post on instagram, yknow?

Moaning again today about the lack of man.

Until she is happy being alone, she will scare off any potential guy as she Comes across as quite desperate for a man

Reactions: 1

That was the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching...

Also Kate Lavie is kind of breaking up with the internet, I wonder if Hannah’s okay about it 💔

That was the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching...

Also Kate Lavie is kind of breaking up with the internet, I wonder if Hannah’s okay about it 💔
I didn’t quite make sense of Kate’s post actually. Only that she’s putting too much of herself out there? I do like her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.