Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Hannah back in spring of 2019 because her god awful content which she got paid for made me roll my eyes on the daily.

Her lists/blog posts always seemed very closed minded. The photos on her stories were terrible (the unbuttoned jeans and skirts, like girl can you please just buy bigger sized clothes). Her sense of style was nonexistent and this whole act of ‘I don’t want to show Atti’s face’ screamed I just want to seem different and intelligent.

She would sometimes pop up on my explore page and hadn’t seen her for ages so decided to check up and see what’s going on and came across the threads talking about her horrible racist blog. Most things that were said about her were very true. She was lazy with her writing, instagram stories and instagram posts. She took the relatable thing too far. Most people don’t walk around with greasy hair all the time and show off their spots. We all get days like that but jesus I just felt like I was following a ‘I’m disgusting 24/7’ account. I genuinely don’t want her to come back and start making money from posting absolute bullshit. I wish her all the best but the girl needs to stay away from online life because she has in no way acknowledged her mistakes and made it seem like she ‘just took a break’ when in reality she was hiding because her career was on the verge of ending.
Is she making a comeback?

Is she making a comeback?
I have no idea, but the fact that her blogs still states ‘coming soon!’ bothers me and also the screenshot at the beginning of the thread where Hannah suggests she has a project coming soon....

Reactions: 1
I think Chris got a new job. So seemingly i don’t think she’ll be coming back to the team anytime soon

its back in some kind of Engineering sector but I’m not 100% sure as he looks miles different to these photos.... from the local a paper

Attachments

• Wow
I think Chris got a new job. So seemingly i don’t think she’ll be coming back to the team anytime soon

its back in some kind of Engineering sector but I’m not 100% sure as he looks miles different to these photos.... from the local a paper
Why are they in the paper?

LADS. I’ve only just seen this thread, watching now obviously. If she comes back with a whole insta mummy of 2 vibe without acknowledging anything then she’s just a greedy lazy sod who doesn’t wanna get a proper job.

Reactions: 6
You know what the sad thing is? I'm pretty sure that she's still sitting at home, eating chocolate, taking spotty moonface selfies to send to her friends and eating a mountain of cheese on her dinner. So the things she used to share on her stories, she's just sending to her friends but living the same life.

I would love to see her come back a transformed person who got their life and tit together* and doesn't act like taking care of their children and actually playing with them is a chore.

*I know most people don't have their tit together and we all fake it 'til we make it but I mean out of that slump she was in for the last two years we saw her online. I mean taking actual care of herself and her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time I get a notification that there are messages on this thread I think ITS TIME! I’ve found most other influenced threads quite dark places to be but you lads were fab. If only Hannah appreciated the love she inspired and didn’t think we were trolls 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She randomly popped into my mind recently too. She must be due soon - if not already had the baby?

She’s for sure had the baby. I’m pregnant right now and remember thinking I would be 23 weeks when she gave birth and am now currently 28 weeks.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.