Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 weeks is a really odd time to announce a pregnancy. When she said on stories that she intended to write a post about why she was announcing *now*. I wonder if it's significant that many practitioners identify 23/24 weeks as the point of viability.
Katherine Ormerod did a really good post about brands not wanting to work with women who are pregnant and so waiting as long as possible to announce. Hannah shared it at the time. I expect that's the reason why she announced it late and she was probably just going to try and replicate the blog post. Just doesn't have the same effect writing about serious issues like sexism and discrimination when you say stuff like "Ladz wrote a little summin summin about women's rights, swipe up"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Katherine Ormerod did a really good post about brands not wanting to work with women who are pregnant and so waiting as long as possible to announce. Hannah shared it at the time. I expect that's the reason why she announced it late and she was probably just going to try and replicate the blog post. Just doesn't have the same effect writing about serious issues like sexism and discrimination when you say stuff like "Ladz wrote a little summin summin about women's rights, swipe up"
That’s so crazy, what is the reason for brands not wanting to? I don’t love Hannah but this is just the equivalent of not hiring a woman of “child bearing age” imo

Reactions: 1
I've just gone onto Hannah's blog... and it says 'coming soon'... no content, no nothing, except that.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I cant believe she’s deleted everything- her whole blog as well just disappeared. She must’ve been on the edge of jacking it in for ages for this to be the end. Surely if she cared she would fight for it ?

Reactions: 4
Victoria Emes has just come online to share a a reference she (years ago) made, that is racist. And apologized. She didn’t disappear. She apologized whole heartedly and meant it! It was ignorant and she’s now embarrassed. She didn’t realize it was racist and reacted AS SOON AS IT WAS BOUGHT TO HER ATTENTION
That’s how you do it Hannah!

Reactions: 11
Thats whats annoying, many others had it worse and they owned up to it and respect for them for doing that, whether they have learnt anything or not is a different matter.

however, we have been saying Hannah wanted out for ages and this was the easy way out, with her crying trolls and bullies 🙄

Reactions: 3
Haven’t checked in in a while since a Hannah cancelled herself, but “itshannahgale” is still live (but private) on insta following 173... bet that will creep up

• Wow
Bang on style has. She shared Hannah's post and a bit about remember there are people behind the squares
My god Bang On Style must be a realllly exhausting friend to have. My god, she's literally too much and still banging on about her ex.

My god Bang On Style must be a realllly exhausting friend to have. My god, she's literally too much and still banging on about her ex.
i used to follow her cause i liked her diy stuff but man, she seems exhausting! She just seems really unhappy and i always felt down watching her stories.

i used to follow her cause i liked her diy stuff but man, she seems exhausting! She just seems really unhappy and i always felt down watching her stories.
Yeah, everything is sn issue. Today she ls done 20 stories on how she's struggled because she has exercise guilt. Shut up....honestly.

• Haha
I followed her for a bit but she really needs to stop talking about how she has had a divorce, it’s really boring. Also loads of people have had them too (me included) and I never talk about it as it was a chapter in my life which I’m over now

I've only read half this thread but I messaged her ages ago to say I was disappointed she was still following motherofdaughters after she was found to be racist on an anonymous tattle account n she ignored that/didn't see it. Loads of other bloggers replied to me and unfollowed. Hannah since followed the woman's new Insta home account. She just doesn't give a tit.

Victoria Emes has just come online to share a a reference she (years ago) made, that is racist. And apologized. She didn’t disappear. She apologized whole heartedly and meant it! It was ignorant and she’s now embarrassed. She didn’t realize it was racist and reacted AS SOON AS IT WAS BOUGHT TO HER ATTENTION
That’s how you do it Hannah!
Her apology and subsequent engagement with people commenting has made me realise even more how absolutely dreadful Clemmie’s apology was. I don’t think she addressed the racism once.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.