Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads! It me!

Insomnia had me google Hannah and find both the Facebook post and Cosmo article. Her choice of wording on Facebook speaks volumes and not how I recall it sounding at the time.

There’ll be a rebrand before we know it, well done to everyone who called it. Her blogs back up too. At least we can all get our pineapple rice fix!
I think ‘coming soon’ has been on her blog the entire time.

Reactions: 3
We all said in the previous thread she will come back when the BLM movement has (unfortunately) calmed down a bit.

No way can this lazy slob resist freebies and no work.

will be shocked that someone has given her a book deal.

Reactions: 4
I followed Hannah on IG and quite liked her content but unfollowed her the second I found out what she said. People used to say this in my home town when ordering a curry in the early 1980s and as a child with noone telling me, I knew it was wrong and disrespectful so I just cannot fathom that she committed this to an actual blog post as an ADULT in the modern world. No amount of apologies (not that there was much attempt) would make me follow her again.

Reactions: 2
Oh good. Can’t wait for boomerangs of skirt swishing, Netflix recommendations and a big thumbs up for a cup of tea in bed. Really worthwhile, thought provoking content that everyone has been missing desperately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve missed her, apparently Uranus is in retrograde. I need to know what chocolate to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads I've missed you!

Taking bets, will the first blog post be one about how the BLM movement forced her to look at her own prejudices and confront them? Or will it be on showcasing the most babein' midi skirts to wear this winter?

Reactions: 12
I can't even remember when she's supposed to be due with baby 2... Bet she'll be back just in time for a birth story, some freebies and to blog alllllllll about how difficult it's been for her these past couple of months with a product placement of a new midi skirt and slogan tee.

Love that everyone here still feels the same way about her previous racist comment.

she can get fucked when she returns...

Reactions: 5
A book on the dark sides of blogging perhaps? How Tattle ruined her life and career? I did wonder whether she or someone close to her had requested her previous thread to be closed since there was no admin comment.

• Haha
If it's a book deal, i bet it's a collection of essays/interviews with other insta mommies

Gotta say, Hannah was one of my top hate-follows and I'm glad none of us are ready to let her live down the awful tit she's said in the past.

We're not about to let anyone forget, Hannah. Sorry 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Lads! I had 0 idea about any of this till today! Why can’t she just stay in the shadows off social media and let chris go back to work (not in aldi) and just enjoy being a mum....

• Haha
Lads! I had 0 idea about any of this till today! Why can’t she just stay in the shadows off social media and let chris go back to work (not in aldi) and just enjoy being a mum....
Haha we need some kind of a bat signal to get the whole gang back together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed Hannah back in spring of 2019 because her god awful content which she got paid for made me roll my eyes on the daily.

Her lists/blog posts always seemed very closed minded. The photos on her stories were terrible (the unbuttoned jeans and skirts, like girl can you please just buy bigger sized clothes). Her sense of style was nonexistent and this whole act of ‘I don’t want to show Atti’s face’ screamed I just want to seem different and intelligent.

She would sometimes pop up on my explore page and hadn’t seen her for ages so decided to check up and see what’s going on and came across the threads talking about her horrible racist blog. Most things that were said about her were very true. She was lazy with her writing, instagram stories and instagram posts. She took the relatable thing too far. Most people don’t walk around with greasy hair all the time and show off their spots. We all get days like that but jesus I just felt like I was following a ‘I’m disgusting 24/7’ account. I genuinely don’t want her to come back and start making money from posting absolute bullshit. I wish her all the best but the girl needs to stay away from online life because she has in no way acknowledged her mistakes and made it seem like she ‘just took a break’ when in reality she was hiding because her career was on the verge of ending.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.