Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they’re licking her arse about it over private message, while secretly thinking it’s another sponsored ad for them.

Reactions: 3
EaGBgbSWoAE4jAv?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Oooooh, it's getting spicy now
How is it not racist when you link a race to the fact a group of people are doing your head in? Surely you'd just say a group of students were sat at "your" table, doing your head in? Whats the fact that they were Chinese to do with anything if she doesnt have a problem with race?

Reactions: 16
Now we know what's up with the influencers defending Hannah: racists defending racists. It all checks out.

Reactions: 13
Im surprised chloe plumstead didnt say anything, HG was obsessed with mentioning her all the time, or did she say something and i missed it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
23 weeks is a really odd time to announce a pregnancy. When she said on stories that she intended to write a post about why she was announcing *now*. I wonder if it's significant that many practitioners identify 23/24 weeks as the point of viability.

23 weeks is a really odd time to announce a pregnancy. When she said on stories that she intended to write a post about why she was announcing *now*. I wonder if it's significant that many practitioners identify 23/24 weeks as the point of viability.
That’s viability if born at that point though. The majority of pregnancies that go beyond the first trimester have a positive outcome so I can’t really see why this would be a factor in when she announced?

Reactions: 1
That’s viability if born at that point though. The majority of pregnancies that go beyond the first trimester have a positive outcome so I can’t really see why this would be a factor in when she announced?
Why did she announce with no1? I don’t remember

Why did she announce with no1? I don’t remember
“GUYS GUYS IM FERTILE! REMEMBER WHEN I MADE LOADS OF CONTENT ABOUHAVING PCOS BUT I ACTUALLY DONT AND NOW IM HAVING A BABY! LUCKY ME I GOT PREGNANT SO QUICK! I DONT CARE IF IM TRIGGERING PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE CONCEIVING”

was basically that

then from what point on all she did was complain about pregnancy and the child himself.

Reactions: 13
“GUYS GUYS IM FERTILE! REMEMBER WHEN I MADE LOADS OF CONTENT ABOUHAVING PCOS BUT I ACTUALLY DONT AND NOW IM HAVING A BABY! LUCKY ME I GOT PREGNANT SO QUICK! I DONT CARE IF IM TRIGGERING PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE CONCEIVING”

was basically that

then from what point on all she did was complain about pregnancy and the child himself.
Oh god yeah 🙄 I actually made a typo though, do you remember when she announced? Wonder if that was her motivation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.