Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stfu about cycling shorts and vest tops. She is not the first person ever to wear them. She is not “brave” or “inspiring” or whatever else she thinks, just because of the clothes she wears.

Reactions: 9
She is not “brave” or “inspiring” or whatever else she thinks, just because of the clothes she wears.
The only brave thing about Hannah is putting out there her misplaced conviction that she’s going to be a doctor, free of the fear (self awareness) that everyone is laughing at her 😬

Reactions: 8
I genuinely thought that reel was suggesting her and tiny Tim broke up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine her diagnosing you as your doctor and she goes 'hold on a minute I painted this one' 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230712-003427.png

Honestly idk what you guys aren't seeing. Clearly, the Hannah before had highlights up to her roots, and curled her hair. And she was wearing a leopard print maxi, and Jeffrey Dahmer glasses.

~NOWadays~!!! , she lets her roots grow out, doesn't bother styling her hair, and she wouldn't be seen DEAD in that leopard print maxi without a leather waistcoat. Duh!!!
---
(in all seriousness though that caption is the most tragic thing I've ever read and I don't have it in me to tear into it properly).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2302045
Honestly idk what you guys aren't seeing. Clearly, the Hannah before had highlights up to her roots, and curled her hair. And she was wearing a leopard print maxi, and Jeffrey Dahmer glasses.

~NOWadays~!!! , she lets her roots grow out, doesn't bother styling her hair, and she wouldn't be seen DEAD in that leopard print maxi without a leather waistcoat. Duh!!!
---
(in all seriousness though that caption is the most tragic thing I've ever read and I don't have it in me to tear into it properly).
vibing the girl who is taking toilet selfies at 11pm whilst wearing her SUNGLASSES

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That last reel is so unbearably smug! Would she really be that happy if she didn’t have a new boyfriend?

Reactions: 14
That last reel is so unbearably smug! Would she really be that happy if she didn’t have a new boyfriend?
No, she wouldn't. She's insufferable with a bf, and would be just as insufferable without, as she would be all 'woe is me'.

I've unfollowed her insta, I can't take any more. I can't get on board with the new me after a break up content. I've been with my spouse, father of my child, for nearly 20 years so I don't think I'm her target audience anyway. So I'm not going to celebrate or affirm the break up of a family so she can sit around drinking ice coffee. It all feels a bit wrong, does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've unfollowed her insta, I can't take any more. I can't get on board with the new me after a break up content. I've been with my spouse, father of my child, for nearly 20 years so I don't think I'm her target audience anyway. So I'm not going to celebrate or affirm the break up of a family so she can sit around drinking ice coffee. It all feels a bit wrong, does that make sense?
totally get it. I don’t even watch her stories anymore really, I just come here for the funny comments!

Reactions: 8
She finally took single parent out of her bio, now says ‘co-parenting mum of 2 little lads’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stand her. 100% she is forcing this “I am doing soooo well” narrative for someone else’s benefit. You’d just shut up and enjoy your life if it truly was that wonderful.

Also agree that if she didn’t have the boyfriend she wouldn’t be bleating on like this. Which means Hannah prioritises superficial relationships with men over her kids. the bloke is apparently making her happier than her kids have. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2302045

---
Do you know what would be an absolute Vibe?? If you ironed your tents before wearing them.

• Haha
So she’s being around for her son… but not alone as usual? I feel like my son, who’s a similar age to Atti, would find it quite stressful to be surrounded by people when he’s not feeling himself and would prefer just me. She really only thinks of herself, never her kids. And the fact she can’t spell anaesthetic bothers me.

Hope she’s a better doctor than she is a ‘journo’. Also AS IF the kid asked to watch The Good Doctor with her. Not only do I not believe her, even if he did it’s inappropriate for a child his age. Being the “same person” as your 5-year-old is such a weird flex.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.