Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have any outfits to wear a checked bumbag with? Since when has things clashing or looking a complete bugger stopped her wearing them?
Also, turning the debate we had about her being a single parent into content… she should pay us.

Reactions: 27
Getting every pennys worth out of the New Scientist I see 😂
---
And that nirvana t-shirt 🪰

Reactions: 10
New Scientist is Hannah’s new unread copy of “Girl, Woman, Other” (purchased after The Leopard panic followed Lizzo after being called out for not acknowledging Hannah’s racism).

Quite bold of her to post another bath picture after titgate tbh x
I know we can hardly be surprised at the cringe but simply IMAGINE posing your magazine of choice like that when you are a 30+ yo mother. Reminds me of something I would have done as an (annoying and pretentious) teenager.

Reactions: 12
I know we can hardly be surprised at the cringe but simply IMAGINE posing your magazine of choice like that when you are a 30+ yo mother. Reminds me of something I would have done as an (annoying and pretentious) teenager.
She does have the mental capacity of an annoying pretentious teenager

Reactions: 10
Absolutely not - I remember she’s used it incorrectly before. She’s hopeless.

Alas we may find ourselves in her hands at A&E one day. DOUBT IT THOUGH!
Thoughts and prayers for the patients of the South coast in 10 years. Dr Gale might know the right words for your diagnosis. Or she might not. Who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is she harping on about now! Loads of clips of herself in hideous outfits to demonstrate she made it through a breakup...what.

Reactions: 7
It’s giving ‘the lady doth protest too much’. If you have to keep shouting from the rooftops about how happy you are now and life is just ‘vibes’ then it tells me there’s some deep unhappiness there tbh

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.