Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes out she’s body confident too but she is always hiding her stomach. So disingenuous to do posts like that when she’s clearly very uncomfortable with her size

Reactions: 22
Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone look more uncomfortable in their own body than Hannah in these photos. It’s ok to not feel comfortable in your body after it changes after having kids, I know I don’t feel that great at the moment. She should just step up to the reality and then make changes if she’s not happy instead of lying to herself l

Reactions: 14
I don't get why she posts these occasional underwear pics when she's clearly so uncomfortable? No other influencer I follow does this. What is she trying to achieve, surely the cushion and book negate the 'love yourself' vibe?!

Is it an ad or what?

Reactions: 13
I don't get why she posts these occasional underwear pics when she's clearly so uncomfortable? No other influencer I follow does this. What is she trying to achieve, surely the cushion and book negate the 'love yourself' vibe?!

Is it an ad or what?
Also not properly disclosing ad cos she’s put the ‘ad’ at the end of the caption hidden under the cut, when it should be right at the start.

Reactions: 3
She makes out she’s body confident too but she is always hiding her stomach. So disingenuous to do posts like that when she’s clearly very uncomfortable with her size
She’s a complete joke - trying to promote herself as body positive whilst hiding behind every prop available! And also advertising a bra when said bra doesn’t even fit properly 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s a total sellout, everything in her life is so fake and shallow - just for show. I swear sometimes it feels like she only had her kids for Insta content as she couldn’t make it more obvious that they’re a hindrance to the teenage lifestyle that she’s constantly pining for!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think brands should be paying her to advertise underwear when she is clearly so uncomfortable wearing it 🫣

Reactions: 5
Hiding her body behind a book and a cushion. She’s painfully uncomfortable. Why do these companies bother with her?!

Reactions: 5
Photoshopped out the nips Hannah 😂😂😂😂 don’t worry on our account!
why is she holding a pillow in front of her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HER FEET ARE FILTHY??! They look horrendous. Why would you keep that image in?

Everything about this photoshoot screams “I am not comfortable in my body”. Why did she do it? No one demanded she gets in her underwear. The fact EVERY single photo has a prop covering her middle, it’s ridiculous.

More bleeping fool anyone who believes she loves her body, embraces her size (14/16/18 whatever it may be) and advocates for curvy girls.

She hasn’t once posted any image that suggests she’s happy with her size. It’s insulting.

Reactions: 13
We’ve seen that book in four photos today, and she appears to be on page… ✨six✨ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s getting some criticism in the comments for interpreting the results of that study a certain way. Just goes to show she is happy to repeat any old shite she reads in a pop science magazine. She’s 100% going to medical school just to be an Instagram doctor if she can’t properly critique research!
---
She also says BMI is no longer a good measure, but then goes on to say that those in the overweight category of BMI have a reduced chance of death or whatever. So are you using bmi as a measure or not? Cos it seems when it suits you, you like it.

Reactions: 21
HER FEET ARE FILTHY??! They look horrendous. Why would you keep that image in?

Everything about this photoshoot screams “I am not comfortable in my body”. Why did she do it? No one demanded she gets in her underwear. The fact EVERY single photo has a prop covering her middle, it’s ridiculous.

More bleeping fool anyone who believes she loves her body, embraces her size (14/16/18 whatever it may be) and advocates for curvy girls.

She hasn’t once posted any image that suggests she’s happy with her size. It’s insulting.
Wait where are the grotty feet? 😅

Reactions: 1
I can’t get my head around how much of a head she is.

really trying to push some ‘hot science chick’ agenda. In reality the article she’s found is stupid and she’s picking and choosing elements to promote. She’s in her underwear but clearly extremely self conscious so hiding herself. Then the cherry on the cake is saying HEAR instead of HERE.

it’s just tragic

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.