Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sally was pretty blatant satire but she was fun
I’m not sure she was totally satire. Like someone else said she’d put a little tidbit of truth in every wildly outrageous post, so I think she did have some insight and was trying to hide who she was!

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure she was totally satire. Like someone else said she’d put a little tidbit of truth in every wildly outrageous post, so I think she did have some insight and was trying to hide who she was!
she’s definitely full of shite. I remember her doing the same thing on the Amelia Perrin thread and pretending to have local intel there too even though she’s Essex based. I’d wager she’s on more than a few threads doing the same thing

Reactions: 11
she’s definitely full of shite. I remember her doing the same thing on the Amelia Perrin thread and pretending to have local intel there too even though she’s Essex based. I’d wager she’s on more than a few threads doing the same thing
Exactly this. If you look at her posts on her profile she done this on other threads, the stuff that she “predicted” was just pot luck, I mean come on, of course Hannah was going to sell the house and get somewhere else, any of us could have predicted that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly this. If you look at her posts on her profile she done this on other threads, the stuff that she “predicted” was just pot luck, I mean come on, of course Hannah was going to sell the house and get somewhere else, any of us could have predicted that 🤪
According to her profile she hasn’t been active since 20th June. She’s obviously found something better to do 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Ah fair enough! I didn’t know that! I’m on a thread where I know someone personally and I wouldn’t dare share anything to be fair as I would be so sure she’d know it was me if she checked her tattle 😂

Reactions: 7
I thought she only used those other skin products? Now she's a big fan of putting cheap Nivea in the fridge apparently? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hahaha why is she putting it on her hair 😭 How can anyone take her recommendations seriously?! She sounds a bit like Chloe Plumstead on the voice-over again 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why would you do this!!!!!
I do this 🤣🙈 I’ve got dry hair that very prone to frizz, so if I’ve squeezed a bit too much hand cream out then I run my hands through the ends of my hair - not right on the roots though!
Anyway I’ll see myself out now . . . 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I think we've solved the mystery of why her hair always like... well, like THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just had to unfollow her. My god, the trying to be sexy in my ill fitting bra, over a crumpled needs a good wash bedding whilst trying to sound like a wannabe doc and moaning about having to parent. F me. No thanks. She’s finally lost the self absorbed plot.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.