Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, finally! Her reel where she picks a toaster from the supermarket and a mug from the charity shop is LIVE!

Her content is tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No and it's driving me mad 😂
I've tried my best too 😂 searches all semis and terraced and detached ones in worthing with gardens and parking. Maybe she didn't have parking.. hmmm.. anyway. I can't look anymore. People of worthing you have some lovely homes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they must have split up when they put the boys in the same bedroom which was just after they moved in there wasn’t it?!
Why would you have a spare room if your sons could have separate?!

Reactions: 7
It appears they bought in March 2020 for £360k so that’s not a bad return given that the bathroom and kitchen appear to be the same.

Reactions: 6
So they must have split up when they put the boys in the same bedroom which was just after they moved in there wasn’t it?!
Why would you have a spare room if your sons could have separate?!
I think there are two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. It would make sense having both of them downstairs with them.

Reactions: 2
Basically has a balcony, did she ever show that?! Guess that does mean Chris was sleeping in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like a house split in two.
She’s good at picking the best bits - the bookcase backdrop does but reflect the house.
Feels all fur coat no knickers

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.