Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest posts on stories about being grateful to have a 'safe' home - what is she saying about her home she shared with her ex?

Also about supporting herself and her kids.. I mean she's not a single mother, the kids will be supported by both parents.

Irritating that she's going down the whole single mum on the gram road - whilst seemingly having as much 'time off' from her kids as she can get away with!

Reactions: 15
If I came home from Aldi and called it a haul, I would understand if my husband wanted a divorce 😂 it’s the weekly shop you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hannah's old house was nice and normal, the kitchen and bathroom weren't updated (nothing wrong with that, my bathroom looks similar to hers)... yet on social media, it looked like she lived in SUCH an Instagrammable place. It just made me think how much of a lie social media is, people don't show the "non-aesthetic" parts of their lives and sometimes I wish we would because then maybe we'd all be able to relate to influencers a little more?!

Anyway, I like the green trousers and stripy cardi combo on Hannah, it suits her.
yeah I really noticed how a lot of the roomsand the garden had little corners of instagrammable set ups and the rest looked really plain!

Reactions: 2
Is she begging for another free holiday with her woe is me/I’m a skint single parent vibes? duck clean off Hannah.

Reactions: 22
It's almost painful to watch.

I'm a single parent.
Cozzie livs.
Can only go in the summer.

Someone please give me a free holibobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s already been abroad twice this year! Acting as if she’s never been on holiday I swear to god I’m going to have to unfollow soon, it’s not even fun hate following anymore

Reactions: 27
You haven’t started med school yet Hannah! Begging witch

save like the rest of us! Like you have decided to become a student and you allegedly became a single parent (bullshit to both) so in this magical new chapter Hannah figure it out yourself or do what a lot of British people have had to do holiday at home! You live near the beach….

Reactions: 18
Keeps saying single parent like her ex is out the picture. also spends loads of money daily on coffee, flowers and treats she could live without. She’s such an insufferable head.

Reactions: 17
Can’t work out if she’s more annoyed at her so called new “career” holding her back from half term holidays, or at her kids for meaning she can only go at expensive times now…
Oh and it’s not expensive Hannah when you blag Tenerife for free each year…

Reactions: 5
How the duck is she a single parent when Chris shares the load of childcare and presumably pays for the kids. Knob

Reactions: 5
Either her ex has the patience of a saint not getting riled by her single parent twaddle or he’s truly had enough with her and doesn’t engage with her Instagram. Either way, it’s not fair to your Co-parent to constantly make out like you’re doing everything on your own when you’re sharing custody and responsibilities

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.