Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news: Hannah wanted to be selfish but had to parent instead. Someone will have to come over and do bedtime for her now.
How does someone who’s been a mother for 5 years think that they’d be able to sit and read a book at a beach with a two year old! For starters that wouldn’t even be safe! She’s such an odd woman.

Reactions: 26
How does someone who’s been a mother for 5 years think that they’d be able to sit and read a book at a beach with a two year old! For starters that wouldn’t even be safe! She’s such an odd woman.
Exactly! She’s always complaining that she can’t do what she wanted to do but her expectations are unreasonable. You’re solely responsible for a little kid at the seaside, nah you need to have your eyes on them constantly.

They moved house somewhere where their dad isn’t living with them and she’s complaining they didn’t both fall asleep instantly at 7pm.

like what planet is she on? I honestly truly do not know why she had kids let alone 2. She’s not maternal and she’s selfish. Yet she keeps sounding surprised that the kids aren’t completely self sufficient yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her latest reel is so unbelievably short-sighted. Just because you don't want to spend the rest of your life in a certain situation, doesn't mean you have to dive head first into massive change to put things right. Yes, life is short, but that doesn't mean every minute has to be amazing or you should change it up. Especially when you have others relying on you for stability!

Reactions: 10
Why would you have a spare room if your sons could have separate?!
Ours share and we have a spare. They chose to (5 and 3). At some point I’m sure they’ll want their own space but for now they’re happy and it means we can keep the spare room for visitors/office!

Reactions: 4
“it’s time to put myself first”

So no different to the rest of your life then ey? Maybe have a think about your two children and consider them when making these huge decisions that will completely upheave their lives too?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes she is truly so selfish. I really wonder why she had her second child.
I always thought it was a very rogue decision to leave Ipswich and drag Chris to Worthing, especially when he had quite a good career from what I remember? But all makes total sense if her plan was to bin him off and become a part-time parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ours share and we have a spare. They chose to (5 and 3). At some point I’m sure they’ll want their own space but for now they’re happy and it means we can keep the spare room for visitors/office!
I shared with my sister when I was younger too because we wanted to (less than a year apart) but wasn’t Z tiny when they started sharing?
mine have to at the moment but I wouldn’t if we didn’t have to! They are 5and 1.5
Each to their own I suppose

Reactions: 2
I think she just had this dream that newborns slept all the time, the toddler stage was only ever cute and hilarious and after that, they fend for themselves. Soz Hannah, but parenting is 10% that (at best) and 90% seriously hard work. I am jealous, however, that she’s totally unaffected by mum guilt. When I’m away from my son, I wonder what he’s up to and flick through photos. And if I’m snappy one day or tired, I go to bed feeling like the worst parent ever. Hannah thinks she’s the dog’s at everything she does. Must be nice.

Reactions: 12
It makes me really sad, especially as she had Rudey for sure before she even lived with Chris. That's your first baby Hannah, how can you just pretend she doesn't exist?
She pretends her own, actual human children don’t exist half the time. What do you expect? 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It makes me really sad, especially as she had Rudey for sure before she even lived with Chris. That's your first baby Hannah, how can you just pretend she doesn't exist?
I know someone who did something like this. Had a cat, years later got a new boyfriend, moved in with him (and took her cat) and he quickly decided he didn’t like the cat. She rehomed the cat immediately and never talked about him again. I always thought there was something off about that. How do you just rehome a pet you’ve had for years like that? Really callous and weird.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know someone who did something like this. Had a cat, years later got a new boyfriend, moved in with him (and took her cat) and he quickly decided he didn’t like the cat. She rehomed the cat immediately and never talked about him again. I always thought there was something off about that. How do you just rehome a pet you’ve had for years like that? Really callous and weird.
I’d be rehoming my boyfriend if he didn’t like my pet. duck that.

Reactions: 23
I hope Chris has them or her Dad or something and theyre not in a shelter.

It can be difficult to get rented accommodation which will accept pets and I imagine if she is forced to say something that will be the line trotted out I imagine.

Reactions: 4
Found it I think

Well done you! I didn't even think to search bungalow!! Looking at that beautiful home just makes me feel sad for the life those boys (and the grown ups) could've had together. Adventures in the lovely garden, so much space to run and play. And now they're in a small flat until they arrange something else 😔

Reactions: 10
It is a shame they're not in a lovely home like that but better they did separate if they were unhappy. A fractious and unhappy relationship is not a nice environment for children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love how she makes Father’s Day all about her! Feeling ‘meh’ about Father’s Day but spending it at your dads house, Christ I bet she’s a moody cow to be around

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.