Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor
She hasn’t posted about her bEzZie M8s 😜 much recently so wondering if they think she’s as bat tit and negligent as we do
i imagine she’s the type of person to dump them as soon as she gets a boyfriend, she’ll go crawling back once TB dumps her

Reactions: 10
Urgh Gemma Breger has reposted her everything I know so far post. Which feels like a Dolly Alderton rip off. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
My best friend grew up with a mother who would fall in love really quickly and have random men around her 3 kids and my friend Said it was horrible and scary and she doesn't really have anything to do with her mum anymore.
My friend is actually a single mother as she got divorced when her kids were very young and by choice she has been single throughout all their childhood due to how her mum was when she was young . Her kids are now teenagers and she has only started dating again.
Hannah don't have random men around your young kids!
my mum said this when I was younger and she split with my dad I never understood it but now I have kids I do! Also now showing the kids faces but showing him sat in his nappy…. Wtf

Reactions: 7
I lurk on this thread but came out to say I wish she’d bin that god awful leather waistcoat!

God that feels better

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It has said that for a while. Always thought it was a bit strange as she co-parents with her ex so i wouldn’t call that a single mother
Yeah but it also says she's a writer so id take the whole bio with a pinch of salt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does every post need to be worked into being about date nights or whatever. And what does her saying she does smoky eye makeup add to that content? Pish.

The best ad for shampoo would be washing your hair before you could try an egg on it
---
The clumsy sideways walk on never ceases to make me laugh though

Attachments

'the serum leaves my hair really glossy'
*Proceeds to shake what looks like a handful of straw at the camera*

Has there ever been a worse advert for haircare?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Date night at home, suggested by TB, so he doesn’t have to bare another awful waistcoat and skirt combo
---
So she puts in all that effort (for her anyway) and her boyf features in his joggers, looking like he just woke up?! 😂
justice for TB, he has just put the kids to bed and all his other chores, so HG can have a WELL DESERVED bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she waved a dirty makeup brush at the camera and then did the transition I honestly couldn’t tell the difference?

All her ad content is so sloppy and misses the mark. She copies other girls’ content and still gets it so wrong because she’s so awkward and wooden. Also she always looks grubby.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.