Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is awful! So she set up a tripod and filmed herself in front of a shop probably on a fairly used street waking up and down laughing to herself. Back in the day you’d be hospitalised for such behaviour 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That reel is awful! So she set up a tripod and filmed herself in front of a shop probably on a fairly used street waking up and down laughing to herself. Back in the day you’d be hospitalised for such behaviour 🤣
Chris currently taking a sigh of relief… sorry TB, I’m sure she will let you out if you’re good and put the boys to bed first

Reactions: 2
It’s basically a bloody main road! I’m howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really irritates me that people have taken the time to comment on her post about her son's arthritis, sharing their own experiences, recommending support groups etc and she doesn't even acknowledge it. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Imagine doing that in public on your own for THAT crappy outcome. I could never. How has she been making videos for this long but still can’t make it look natural?

Reactions: 6
Think she’s trying to copy Chloe Plumstead with the slicked back hair style

Reactions: 5
The way she’s stood holding that cup in her stories… can we all just take a second to imagine the full pose? I’m howling 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.