Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she waved a dirty makeup brush at the camera and then did the transition I honestly couldn’t tell the difference?

All her ad content is so sloppy and misses the mark. She copies other girls’ content and still gets it so wrong because she’s so awkward and wooden. Also she always looks grubby.
Her usual bit of putting the table cloth down and dressing it always makes me feel so sad. That and her nylon mess of a dress paired with the fluffy slippers.

She just moved somewhere with a cracking view and amazing golden hour lighting right? Whys her ad filmed in tit light and the backdrops the glum drywall?

Reactions: 6
This is such a minor point but it always bothers me in InFluEnCer ✨ photos of dining tables- who lights scented candles for the dinner table?!

Reactions: 14
This is such a minor point but it always bothers me in InFluEnCer ✨ photos of dining tables- who lights scented candles for the dinner table?!
The same people who blow dry and style their hair at said dinner table where they’re going to be eating 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t this also the person that gets her hair cut at the barbers with clippers cos she can’t be bothered to go to a proper hairdressers?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hannah’s 5 year old has taken his first unaided steps after being diagnosed with juvenile arthritis, can somebody PLEASE run her a bath after all that hard work.

Reactions: 16
Imagine filming it for your own insta clout/engagement. She’s so heartless. It’s not like she put it on a private, genuine friends-only account. This is just loads of strangers watching a very sensitive and personal moment. Awful.

Reactions: 8
Are we allowed to reply to her stories with genuine responses and post here or is that against the rules?

Reactions: 1
Are we allowed to reply to her stories with genuine responses and post here or is that against the rules?
No real lifing. So you cant send stuff said here to the person.

Dont think there are any rules on posting what shes said to you but just be aware unless your Insta is an alias youd be doxxing yourself to hannah.

Reactions: 1
Sorry Hannah but if Chris works full time and you get a half term of course you should look after your sons, you bleeping bellend

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.