Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weddings, city breaks, poolside holidays
(Middle class privileges ✅✅✅)
25 degrees guaranteed
(Literally cannot think outside her own bubble ✅)
Adventures with the kids
(Throw something in last min about the kids so people don't realise I hate having them ✅)

Reactions: 16
25 Degrees in June, a guarantee? Does she live in the same UK as the rest of us? We’re lucky if June gets above 17 most years 😂 thick bastard.

Reactions: 9
'the promise of 25 degree weekends' no less.. who is promising her that?! she really doesn't live in the real world does she, complete air head 😭

Reactions: 7
She’s a right sado isn’t she! Clearly got no one to talk to about her mundane life so posts onto Instagram about how she has been to Argos!

I just think that style of jean makes her look even wider, like the top though.

Her saying she wants a longer leg length because that’s in. this is your entire problem hannah, you do things because you think they are trendy rather than suiting your body type

alos bet she didn’t charge the hoover for the time it states to keep the battery shorted!

I’d like to see that outfit on her without her breathing in and arching her back to create a gap between her legs. We all saw what she looked like in her video earlier of her opening the hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erm. Her Phillip Schofield story.

I’m sorry if no one agrees with me, but it’s clear that he groomed that boy, and HG thinks he’s a diamond guy. She can duck off directly into the sun the bleeping massive hole

Reactions: 23
It's certainly a curious take to repost!!
Think she's just trying to loop it back to her and the time all the trolls outed her as racist and she had to quit the Internet for her mental health. Am I remembering correctly that she actually had the audacity to do an interview about it with a magazine??

Reactions: 11
Completely agree on the PS story, and are we just going to ignore him knowing some deeply suspect stuff about his brother and not reporting it?

Actually, whether you agree or not with the sentiment, what annoys me most is her sharing things with no intelligent comment other than “this 💔”. It’s so performative and shallow, under the guise of her being insightful.

Reactions: 14
Erm. Her Phillip Schofield story.

I’m sorry if no one agrees with me, but it’s clear that he groomed that boy, and HG thinks he’s a diamond guy. She can duck off directly into the sun the bleeping massive hole
I think you'd be exactly right because anything she posts is thru the prism of her own self-promotion or image protection

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.