Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's certainly a curious take to repost!!
Think she's just trying to loop it back to her and the time all the trolls outed her as racist and she had to quit the Internet for her mental health. Am I remembering correctly that she actually had the audacity to do an interview about it with a magazine??
Me too! That’s all I can think she’s bothered about

Reactions: 2
Quite a hill to die on. Wonder if she'd let Schofe put her kids to bed so she could have a bath?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Quite a hill to die on. Wonder if she'd let Schofe put her kids to bed so she could have a bath?
Of course she would. She needs time to be HG.
---
It's certainly a curious take to repost!!
Think she's just trying to loop it back to her and the time all the trolls outed her as racist and she had to quit the Internet for her mental health. Am I remembering correctly that she actually had the audacity to do an interview about it with a magazine??
She absolutely did. It was an article about cancel culture or something.

Edited to link the article. I forgot how much it blamed tattle. It's definitely us in the wrong and not our Han the racist.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, I thought those jeans looked really unflattering…they almost made me long for the pleather waist coat…

I said almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree on the jeans being unflattering. I can’t work out why exactly, they just are. Why can’t she dress for her rather than what’s ‘in’?

Reactions: 6
Reposting that Adam Frisby post about Schofield immediately just makes me think she's hoping for an In The Style 'edit' of her own.

And unsurprisingly the Sainsbury's jeans look absolutely shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone should check HG’s hard drive if that’s the hill she’s going to die on

Reactions: 9
Notice body confident Han hides the size labels and posts a black and white photo of the new outfit on its hangers. You’d be more relatable showing us what the size 16 looks like on!

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230603_080603_Instagram.jpg

It has gone off her stories but it was a repost of this from Adam frisby who runs ITS.

Reactions: 5
She’s a dick reposting that take on schofield. There’s so much more to it than - waaa the mean people on the internet made me accountable for my own actions.
She’s pure thick. Never reads into anything, just reposts with a dumb emoji. Vapid woman.

Reactions: 18
She’s a dick reposting that take on schofield. There’s so much more to it than - waaa the mean people on the internet made me accountable for my own actions.
She’s pure thick. Never reads into anything, just reposts with a dumb emoji. Vapid woman.
There is so much more to it.

I also despise the constant references to Caroline Flack. Let the woman rest.

Reactions: 18
The Phillip Schofield scenario is also nothing like the witch hunt against Caroline Flack. He potentially groomed the young man he had an affair with outside of his marriage and ‘perfect’ life he projected onto the public.

Maybe Hannah feels similarities with her life and his life - portraying a fun, outgoing, exciting and aspirational life yet still ‘just a normal gal lol’ when in reality everything is actually falling apart.

Reactions: 10
She’s one of those ‘Be KiNd’ bastards when the majority of them are anything but. They only spout ‘be kind’ when they think it will stop people from calling them out on their bad behaviour. In Schofield’s case: grooming a child and in Hannah’s case: racism.

We don’t forget HG

Reactions: 15
Interesting she's done a dirty delete on the story backing Schofield. Her earlier stories are still there.

Reactions: 12
A few people I follow shared that post, I get we don’t know all the facts but it doesn’t look good…. So to show support I quite a statement.

Reactions: 7
There is so much we don't know, but what is known is pretty damning. I wonder if she got called out on it and deleted it? Seems unlikely that she would listen to feedback though, given her track record.

Reactions: 6
There is so much we don't know, but what is known is pretty damning. I wonder if she got called out on it and deleted it? Seems unlikely that she would listen to feedback though, given her track record.
But remember #bekind

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.