Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s comment about 8-9 hours sleep and an afternoon nap. How’s she going to manage that when she’s a doctor?!
(Or whatever it is that she is studying for)

Good to see TB has the same horrific dress sense as HG, a very well matched pair it seems 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His suit is not my jam at all, but I'm not opposed to a bit of flamboyance for the LADS at the races. What offends me most is the black shoes with the navy 😂

Reactions: 9
His suit is not my jam at all, but I'm not opposed to a bit of flamboyance for the LADS at the races. What offends me most is the black shoes with the navy 😂
Yeah I was trying to pinpoint exactly why this was giving me the ick so badly and... it's the shoes. Why do I get the feeling that Hannah pressured him into the suit and those are the only semi-formal shoes he owns so had to go with them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230604-161601.png

Sorry to go back to that article... But Hannah didn't address it, right? And she absolutely didn't need to quit her livelihood.. she could have been an adult about it, persevered and tried to prove she was trying to resolve the situation. What victim playing shite that article is

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2216887
Sorry to go back to that article... But Hannah didn't address it, right? And she absolutely didn't need to quit her livelihood.. she could have been an adult about it, persevered and tried to prove she was trying to resolve the situation. What victim playing shite that article is
That would require far too much effort!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2216887
So many people tried to bring it up in a kind way too? Leaving comments on her posts and sending messages saying are you aware of this? She ignored them all and filtered words on Instagram. Completely stuck her head in the sand and tried to wait it out. Then threw her toys out of her pram and quit "for good" (i.e. for her maternity leave).

Reactions: 11
Won't show their faces but will show one in a nappy. Not everything needs to be an Instagram story.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.