Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 and 5 year old watching Harry Potter, the one where a kid dies at the end. Ffs. Incredibly inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2 and 5 year old watching Harry Potter, the one where a kid dies at the end. Ffs. Incredibly inappropriate.
I was just having this conversation with a friend this morning, her little girl is nearly 5 and has only watched the first 2 HP films because they get quite dark after that. Lupin turning into a werewolf in the 3rd one is absolute nightmare fuel for kids.

I don't know how I'm continuously surprised by how passive and lazy HG is as a parent. Here you go kids, eat your choking hazards and drink your tooth-rotting fizzy drink while you watch a film that will scare the living daylights out of you.

Reactions: 17
I was just having this conversation with a friend this morning, her little girl is nearly 5 and has only watched the first 2 HP films because they get quite dark after that. Lupin turning into a werewolf in the 3rd one is absolute nightmare fuel for kids.

I don't know how I'm continuously surprised by how passive and lazy HG is as a parent. Here you go kids, eat your choking hazards and drink your tooth-rotting fizzy drink while you watch a film that will scare the living daylights out of you.
Then wonders why they don’t sleep? She’s a bleeping numpty.

Reactions: 10
My twins only watched the first 2 HP films until they were 7. Dementors are the stuff of nightmares! I was very careful when letting them watch 3 and beyond.

Reactions: 6
Honestly don’t think she’s got 2 brain cells. She wants to eat garbage and watch Harry Potter, therefore that’s what she makes the kids do. No thought for them, it’s all about Hannah always.

Reactions: 15
How old is her youngest? Why isn’t she watching a Disney animation or something age appropriate with them like Toy Story? It seems like Hannah does what Hannah wants and the boys have to slot into that, regardless!

Reactions: 11
How does a mother of two young kids have a “slow girl summer”?
Presumably by palming said young kids off to their Dad, her friends and TB so she can have a nap and live her best sloth life... She's abhorrent.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In another episode of 'Things that never happened' - Her 2 and 5 year old kids keep pointing at her cracked heels and laughing?!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She does not know how to accessorise. Everything about that one shoulder top and skirt outfit jars with me. I am irate because of it. 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s almost like she’s…. Embarrassed? Ashamed? To be a good mum?! Like she shows off all the tit she gives them and her crap choices, like yay I’m a coooollll mommm. How much does she post something healthy and wholesome? Even a trip to the beach contains crap.

Reactions: 10
To be fair the beach is the place to consume crap and treat yourself a little. But I personally would draw the line at giving fizzy pop to kids that young, my 7 year old doesn’t even have it and im fairly easy going food wise

Reactions: 5
There’s just no need for fizzy drinks at that age! If they’ve never had it they can’t miss it…

Reactions: 8
Ok two things. I’m ashamed to admit:

a) just came back from an all inclusive where I let my 3 yo go wild on 7up because a) holiday and b) there’s no squash on AI, there was juice but too much of that gives him the 💩

B) I actually really like that one shoulder top 🫣

Ok feels good to say that out loud 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.