Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brightonbarbie

Oh what a surprise she has just posted to say the children didn’t sleep last night - I’m not surprised you fucking moron!

Being put to bed by a stranger in a new place that’s different to anything you’ve known away from your primary care giver. She is so emotionally unstable and immature it is beggar’s belief she thinks she has what it takes to be a doctor.

Reactions: 22

WalkingInTheWoods

Anyone ever heard of ‘parentification’?
I’ve added a definition down below but it also includes being spoken to and treated in a manner above your age. Like watching age inappropriate shows etc

Parentification occurs when a child is regularly expected to provide emotional or practical support for a parent, instead of receiving that support themselves. The role reversal of parentification can disrupt the natural process of maturing, causing long-term negative effects on a child's physical and mental health.

• Sad

ophelia1990

VIP Member
New chapter. Next chapter. Bit that comes next.

Oh fuck OFF.

Augusts shit little poem is really phoning it in, even for Hannah.

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
I don't know what world Hannah is living in but I'm currently wearing a jumper and considering putting the heating on.

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She’s getting some criticism in the comments for interpreting the results of that study a certain way. Just goes to show she is happy to repeat any old shite she reads in a pop science magazine. She’s 100% going to medical school just to be an Instagram doctor if she can’t properly critique research!
---
She also says BMI is no longer a good measure, but then goes on to say that those in the overweight category of BMI have a reduced chance of death or whatever. So are you using bmi as a measure or not? Cos it seems when it suits you, you like it.

Reactions: 21

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Maybe if she actually supervised her child instead of taking tit pics in the bath with a copy of New Scientist magazine, or having her seventh nap of the day, then he wouldn’t stick stickers all over the furniture. Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Purplepeople

This woe is me post does not match up with the other content she uploads: relaxing baths, more dates with TB in 6 months than I’ve had with my husband in six years, mini breaks, yoga poses, mentions of naps. None of my single parent friends post content like this because (a) they’re out working proper jobs and (b) their other halves don’t have the kids nearly as much as her ex seems to.

I totally get that it’s tough when it’s just you and two kids. I do a lot of solo parenting while my husband is working. But just like that ridiculous “day in the life of a working mum” blog she posted a few years ago, this is an insult to most single parents.

honestly, she needs to get a grip. Med school is going to swallow her whole at this rate.
1000% this! She’s had more dates, holidays, brunches and naps in the last few months than me and my husband have had in 5 years, and my kids are the same age as hers.

She’s so full of shit. Also love how her list of the good moments all don’t actually involve her interacting with her kids.

• Heart

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, maybe it's Chris helping? Or her dad?
Shitty of her if it's TB but I'm hoping we're jumping to conclusions...
Given TB was tagged in the bookshelf and drinks photo (completely unnecessarily other than to tell us he was there and had a drink too 🙄) prior to the bath boast, it's a fair assumption to make that he's the one "helping with" (completing) bedtime with those two poor kids.

Re @sallybreadsticks safeguarding issue point - I wouldn't say I was disputing it being an issue previously, though maybe you put me in that bracket 🤷🏼‍♀️
I doubted it met thresholds which is a different thing. It probably still doesn't, rightly or wrongly - it's left to a parents' discretion who they trust with their children because SS cannot supervise and vet every private decision parents make.
It could be reported to SS but unless TB has convictions or is on the SO register, was drunk or under the influence of drugs, or indeed did something abusive towards the children while unsupervised it would be closed almost immediately.

I agreed it was stupid and I wouldn't do the things she's doing with my own kid in a million years.
This is Hannah's responsibility.
By allowing TB unsupervised and very intimate time with those two children Hannah is taking massive safeguarding risks and putting a lot of unearned trust into a man she's been dating for twenty minutes and has no previous experience/knowledge of. And she is emotionally neglecting those boys by insisting they go along with her magical new single life at the pace she dictates, regardless of their own feelings about moving out of the family home, being co parented, illness and mobility problems, having random people care giving while Mum prioritises other things.

She needs to get a grip on herself.

• Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
Oh my god they’re just fucking cycling shorts you twat! Why so many posts about them?! No one cares what you look like in them but clearly you care about other peoples opinions otherwise you wouldn’t keep…banging…on….!
No one needs a link to them they sell them in every single clothing shop/supermarket.
Yes we know your tiny boyfriend got them for you.
Move on

amianinfluenceryet

Many MANY years ago when I worked on glossies, the editors used to say that you knew a trend was officially over when Next did their version.

Hannah is the modern day influencer equivalent. RUN DAMSON, RUUUUUUN!

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
It makes me really sad, especially as she had Rudey for sure before she even lived with Chris. That's your first baby Hannah, how can you just pretend she doesn't exist?
She pretends her own, actual human children don’t exist half the time. What do you expect? 🫠

• Sad