Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
HG's personality: ignoring & moaning about her children but using them as content, shagging in Travel Lodges, repeatedly banging on about lock-down/ college/ her breakup, The New Scientist, posing with her mouth ajar in her underwear.

Fundamental aspects lacking: self-awareness, warmth, style, intelligence, writing skills, likeability.

HOW does she have 80k+ followers!
We can't look away. Morbid fascination.

Also waiting for the next nip slip in a dry bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Getagripppppy

Imagine being on school holidays with your kids you see 50% of the time, if that, and wanting the term to begin, so you can go back to school and live the freshers dream again. Imagine leaving your feral fighting kids (and someone else’s) alone while your film yourself making your bed. Damn you Oliver bonas never again!

Also they love to call it work, please support me with the likes and saves etc. Name one other job you can do while your 5 year old has a play date? Nurse? Doctor? Midwife? Didn’t think so

• Sad

Starttheline

VIP Member
It's almost painful to watch.

I'm a single parent.
Cozzie livs.
Can only go in the summer.

Someone please give me a free holibobs.

• Sick

Wtfreally

I could simply not enjoy a bath knowing my kid was being put to bed by someone else when I was home. It’s my favourite part of the day and the time I feel closest to my child. Why the fuck would you give that up to someone else for no reason?
---
Also I’m late on this… but apple and peanut butter on granola 🤯 groundbreaking

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Does she ever say something funny? Or tell an interesting story? Like what does she SAY or DO besides harp on about medical school, shite clothes, housework, playing boring bored games with her boring bf and ✨the bit that comes next✨ ?
---
Omg guys just spotted the new Tresemme ad...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
It’s giving ‘the lady doth protest too much’. If you have to keep shouting from the rooftops about how happy you are now and life is just ‘vibes’ then it tells me there’s some deep unhappiness there tbh

influencerbore

VIP Member
That reel is awful! So she set up a tripod and filmed herself in front of a shop probably on a fairly used street waking up and down laughing to herself. Back in the day you’d be hospitalised for such behaviour 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
She was literally posting this week about the youngest one not wanting to stay in bed. Will being put to bed by a stranger help?! I'm honestly baffled. She's awful.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
She was with TB by September, right? That means she left a long term relationship, must have gone on the apps basically immediately and had a new boyfriend within like 8 weeks. How can she think she’s processed the breakup? No matter how long the relationship has made you unhappy for, you need to decompress afterwards. I rebounded and when that was over I went straight to calling my ex at 2am 18 months after the initial breakup. Mortifying.

• Heart

pastaislife

Did you know that she’s having sex with her new boyfriend? Here’s some thong recommendations just in case you didn’t realise.

• Haha
  • Sick

UsernameLeah

“OMG my thighs WOBBLE!!! And NOBODY pointed and laughed, it’s a ‘REVELATION’ guys!”

Hannah is learning that her main character syndrome is only in her head and no one gives a single fuck about yet another pair of chunky legs walking down the street.

• Haha

missobscure09

Sitting in bed while your child is unsupervised with their friend? On the first day of school
hols?

Surely she is trolling us now.

If my little boy had a friend over I’d have made sure to plan at least one thing, and involved myself too to supervise especially given another parent has essentially handed me responsibility, they’re 5, not 15!

pastaislife

The New Scientist thing reminds me of 18 year old me doing my first office internship and carrying round a copy of the Financial Times 😭😭😭 (Hannah you’re not in your teens anymore please stop)
---
Also I find it mad her skin and me doser is literally the niacinamide only one which they send out to you automatically if you don’t complete the skin consultation and pictures of your skin.. most people use skin and me for other ingredients like tretinoin, you can get niacinamide from loads of other places for much cheaper

• Haha