Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Getagripppppy

Surely this is Hannah 3.0… we had original racist Hannah. Then we’ve had leopard/old relationship Hannah and now we’ve got this swaying Meredith grey wannabe ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Erm. Her Phillip Schofield story.

I’m sorry if no one agrees with me, but it’s clear that he groomed that boy, and HG thinks he’s a diamond guy. She can fuck off directly into the sun the fucking massive arsehole

ekl2000

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around how much of a dickhead she is.

really trying to push some ‘hot science chick’ agenda. In reality the article she’s found is stupid and she’s picking and choosing elements to promote. She’s in her underwear but clearly extremely self conscious so hiding herself. Then the cherry on the cake is saying HEAR instead of HERE.

it’s just tragic

Crazymum

VIP Member
It seems to be the in thing to do now on Instagram, moan about being a parent. I’m not knocking how hard parenting can be. Maybe it’s because I’m 45 and been there done that before it became trendy to put every little thing on social media . As a mum of 6 ( all adults now apart from my youngest who will be 16 this year) I had to do the school run with 6 kids under 8 at one point and I didnt drive then. Husband worked full time as a chef so wasn’t there to help or even to put them to bed. You just got on with it. All I see now are these idiots patting themselves on the back for doing the most mundane things. Maybe if they took their phones out of their hands and just did the tasks without having to film for content it might be a bit easier.

Seeemm

Chatty Member
I know someone who did something like this. Had a cat, years later got a new boyfriend, moved in with him (and took her cat) and he quickly decided he didn’t like the cat. She rehomed the cat immediately and never talked about him again. I always thought there was something off about that. How do you just rehome a pet you’ve had for years like that? Really callous and weird.
I’d be rehoming my boyfriend if he didn’t like my pet. Fuck that.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Lol at this comment. But also the ratio of likes from Hannah's loser following to someone's genuine concern she might, oh, I don't know, be encouraging people to kill their children with popcorn
. is pretty disheartening
She’s so fucking passive aggressive for someone with shit fashion sense and even shittier parenting skills. Be humble Hannah you idiot

• Haha

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely appalled at the swapping bedtime for a bath situation.
I just cannot fathom that.
I've been with my partner for three years and he's known my kid for two, they are close and bonded - but she would NEVER let him put her to bed.
She wants her Mummy. And she will have her mummy, no matter how much I might fancy a bath.
Have a bath on your non-kid night Hannah and get the fuck over yourself. Your children are going through multiple huge life changes and they need as much stability as they can get.
Not someone you nor they know particularly well settling them for the night.
It's not ✨️magical✨️ - it's fucking wrong.

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
I really really think she is emotionally damaged and doesn’t realise it. Is bedtime always a calm or fun time? No. But if you are a working parent then it’s the most special time of the day on a weekday imo. You can play with your kid in the bath, read a story and snuggle up etc. I actually genuinely don’t like anyone else doing it (even my lovely partner who is my kids dad 🤣) and I am not a “parenting is so magical” type of person, I find it extremely hard.

Margi989

It is a shame they're not in a lovely home like that but better they did separate if they were unhappy. A fractious and unhappy relationship is not a nice environment for children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Is she begging for another free holiday with her woe is me/I’m a skint single parent vibes? Fuck clean off Hannah.

Asher

I’m absolutely furious she got gifted a dress from Beyond Nine. I love that brand and have a couple of jumpsuits from them which I’ve worn throughout both pregnancies and still wear. It’s quiet expensive so when I see wankers like her being gifted them it pisses me off so much! Also she looks bloody terrible in it. Another brand off the shopping list
I’m equally disappointed to see this. Beyond Nine are a fantastic, inclusive company and it’s super depressing to see this racist idiot receiving free goods when customers like myself regularly spend lots of money with them. It’s like Lucy and Yak all over again; why don’t these companies do their due diligence? Needless to say I have contacted their customer support 🤷🏻‍♀️

ekl2000

VIP Member
She does more kid-friendly stuff when her own children aren’t there?

Could play Mario cart with your kids but sure act like they’re a burden when you have them, then play video games with your mates and drink gross alcopop ‘cocktails’.

You. Are. Not. In. 6th. Form.

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
She makes out she’s body confident too but she is always hiding her stomach. So disingenuous to do posts like that when she’s clearly very uncomfortable with her size

Lovely_rita

It must be exhausting being Hannah. I know, because I was her for a while. It was because I was trying to make a lad jealous. I wasn't quite as extreme, and it only lasted six months, before he unfriended me 😆 T'was a harsh, but much needed, lesson for me.

She is always performing. Like the world is just a stage, and it is constantly the opening night. When she sets out her flat it reminds me of getting so excited to use my props in Speech & Drama class. When I was in year six.

capriallie

VIP Member
Thing is she’s so unrelatable! I do the nursery/school run 5 days a week with a baby in tow. I never feel like oh I’ve smashed it I just do it and then get on with the rest of my day. She’s playing at being a parent
Some of us have to do the school run and then go to work full time 5 days a week. No luxurious mid morning naps! God I can’t wait for her smug middle class life to come crashing down when she starts ✨mEdIcAl ScHoOl✨ and realises how easy she had it

• Heart

Rosie_Goldie

She looks like a dumpy bottle of sprite. The twat.
[/QUOTE]

dumpy bottle of sprite is the best insult ever

• Haha