Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that snack situation? There’s probably about a week’s recommended amount of salt there for a child. Her son has received a life changing diagnosis and her response is to get anybody but her to do bedtime and feed them garbage. Wow, just wow.

Reactions: 12
Holy choking hazards Batman! What’s a bleeping knob feeding popcorn to a 2yr old. Popcorn is so light it’s easily inhaled, no matter if you’re sat right next to them! Or does she think she’s now qualified to save his life? Doubt it. She’s probably be filming herself and upload it to IG as a reel.

That aside, no wonder those kids don’t sleep with all the shite she gives them before bed

Reactions: 14
Oh what a surprise she has just posted to say the children didn’t sleep last night - I’m not surprised you bleeping moron!

Being put to bed by a stranger in a new place that’s different to anything you’ve known away from your primary care giver. She is so emotionally unstable and immature it is beggar’s belief she thinks she has what it takes to be a doctor.

Reactions: 22
This really is a new low for her! those poor poor boys, I hope Chris is doing a better job so they at least have some stability in their life

Reactions: 8
Right I’m sure TB isn’t a pweirdo but he could be. We know they trawl dating sites for single mums and she’s as thick as they come.

I’m really sad for those boys. She let TB put them to bed when they don’t know him very well, it’s a new house, mum and dad aren’t living together anymore, one of them has just been diagnosed with a chronic condition and their little lives have changed so much. But nah Hannah wanted a bath that didn’t eat into her shagging time. I’m appalled.

Oh look she’s complaining the kids didn’t sleep! Can’t think why love?! Mum sent us off to bed with a man we hardly know? Who is always in our new flat?

I’m actually fuming.

I’m with my kid now, trying to do a bit of work and I keep stopping to play silly games and let him climb all over me because he is my priority. Work will be there in half an hour. Nevermind a bleeping bath I could have any other time

Reactions: 11
As an ADULT who is recently recovering from one of the worst bouts of insomnia of my life, feeling unsettled and unable to sleep is torturous enough as a grown up nevermind a child. I had to literally routine myself into being able to sleep again, clean room, tea, book, early night, no fun of any kind in the evenings or it would keep my mind active. How are you expecting young CHILDREN of a recent split, in a new house, to settle being put to bed by some guy called jack whos only ever baby sat his niece once or twice a year

And then to gloat about it online? What planet is she on!? And what DOCTOR gives choking hazard, salt and sugar loaded snacks to TODDLERS?????

(CAPITALISATION DUE TO BEING FUMING)

Reactions: 13
She really is thick.
OR maybe it's all intentional, so that Chris goes for full custody? She's surely giving him enough material, and that's just her online presence, imagine what she's like in person?

Reactions: 7
The fact she can lay comfortably and probably in her on little self obsessed bubble while there’s a stranger (and yes, TB is a stranger to those boys still and especially with such an intimate routine) getting her two boys put to bed…. Disgusting.

help with bedtime = bath for me!
white lab coat = I am Hannah the qualified doctor!

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked! I followed her a few years ago but unfollowed as BORING. How on earth did she get in to med school?! There are so many hoops to jump through and so competitive. I don’t think she realises how hard those 5 years as an undergraduate are. It’s pretty full on and full time. So much to cover and learn. And then once she qualifies (assuming she actually makes it that far), she has to work hard, long and unpredictable hours. It’s not glamorous. It is rewarding and really interesting, but that’s not instagrammable so doubt that’s why she’s doing it. Not treated particularly well. Not paid particularly well considering the responsibility and the intensity. There’s lots of postgraduate exams which are HARD because you work full time while you are doing them. Then there’s the issue of the fact you don’t get much choice about the location you work in. Which is hard if you are in a relationship or you have kids.

Reactions: 6
Lol at this comment. But also the ratio of likes from Hannah's loser following to someone's genuine concern she might, oh, I don't know, be encouraging people to kill their children with popcorn
. is pretty disheartening
She’s so bleeping passive aggressive for someone with tit fashion sense and even shittier parenting skills. Be humble Hannah you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its like being a parent is optional for Hannah.

She wants to do the good bits but the rubbish bits she'd rather just opt out and get someone else to do it. Small child not settling in bed after huge upheaval in life, get new boyfriend on the scene to do it or get your friend round.

Reactions: 11
My best friend grew up with a mother who would fall in love really quickly and have random men around her 3 kids and my friend Said it was horrible and scary and she doesn't really have anything to do with her mum anymore.
My friend is actually a single mother as she got divorced when her kids were very young and by choice she has been single throughout all their childhood due to how her mum was when she was young . Her kids are now teenagers and she has only started dating again.
Hannah don't have random men around your young kids!

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t posted about her bEzZie M8s 😜 much recently so wondering if they think she’s as bat tit and negligent as we do

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.