Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really think she is emotionally damaged and doesn’t realise it. Is bedtime always a calm or fun time? No. But if you are a working parent then it’s the most special time of the day on a weekday imo. You can play with your kid in the bath, read a story and snuggle up etc. I actually genuinely don’t like anyone else doing it (even my lovely partner who is my kids dad 🤣) and I am not a “parenting is so magical” type of person, I find it extremely hard.

Reactions: 23
I really really think she is emotionally damaged and doesn’t realise it. Is bedtime always a calm or fun time? No. But if you are a working parent then it’s the most special time of the day on a weekday imo. You can play with your kid in the bath, read a story and snuggle up etc. I actually genuinely don’t like anyone else doing it (even my lovely partner and my kids dad 🤣)
Same! I'll sometimes have a little moan because my 5 year old has only ever wanted me at bedtime since the day she was born but really, I love it. I love getting in her bed and holding her little hand until she drifts off. Is it always easy? Not at all, but she's 5 and one day she won't want/need me at bedtime and I'll be fucked if I'm gonna miss these special moments.

Hannah you're a selfish duck, you don't deserve those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love getting in her bed and holding her little hand until she drifts off. Is it always easy? Not at all, but she's 5 and one day she won't want/need me at bedtime and I'll be fucked if I'm gonna miss these special moments.
100% I feel exactly the same

Reactions: 4
I feel like she's trying so hard to be ~real and relatable~ when it comes to motherhood but she's really missing the mark. YES parenting is hard and it's important to ask for help, but she's made not wanting to parent her own kids a personality trait at this point??

Reactions: 10
Someone should start a tally of how often she says something positive about herself, college or TB, and how often she says anything positive about her kids
---
Or food

Reactions: 6
Okay, I've enjoyed the last few threads as an observer. But I feel the need to comment after seeing bathgate... that is not okay for TB to be putting the children to bed (although regardless of who it is "helping", the point is it"s not her). She's been posting about how hard the bedtime routine has been which suggests the boys need a bit of extra support at that time. One is only 2 years old and the other is going through the difficulty and uncertainty of a significant and newly diagnosed health condition. Their parents have separated and they've moved to a new home with one parent now missing at home and a new adult in the mix too! These poor little ones need some nurturing, reassurance and comfort at bedtime! I really hope this is a one off...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She was literally posting this week about the youngest one not wanting to stay in bed. Will being put to bed by a stranger help?! I'm honestly baffled. She's awful.

Reactions: 19
I'm absolutely appalled at the swapping bedtime for a bath situation.
I just cannot fathom that.
I've been with my partner for three years and he's known my kid for two, they are close and bonded - but she would NEVER let him put her to bed.
She wants her Mummy. And she will have her mummy, no matter how much I might fancy a bath.
Have a bath on your non-kid night Hannah and get the duck over yourself. Your children are going through multiple huge life changes and they need as much stability as they can get.
Not someone you nor they know particularly well settling them for the night.
It's not ✨️magical✨️ - it's bleeping wrong.

Reactions: 23
I could simply not enjoy a bath knowing my kid was being put to bed by someone else when I was home. It’s my favourite part of the day and the time I feel closest to my child. Why the duck would you give that up to someone else for no reason?
---
Also I’m late on this… but apple and peanut butter on granola 🤯 groundbreaking

Reactions: 19
Sorry, wasn’t it only yesterday she was complaining that she does everything herself? 🥴

Reactions: 8
Not to have a pop, but who was disputing this is a safeguarding issue the other week? What do you make of this now?
---
This is a new low for Hannah and it's absolutely disgusting and ill-judged.

If you're reading this Hannah, probably only 1% gets thru that thick head of yours, but let's hope its the valid criticism you're receiving for allowing a stranger to do bed time.

Get some help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, maybe it's Chris helping? Or her dad?
crappy of her if it's TB but I'm hoping we're jumping to conclusions...

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, maybe it's Chris helping? Or her dad?
I was hoping this too but she literally tagged her boyfriend in the photo of their drinks so it’s obviously him that’s there with her and the kids at the moment. Why on earth does he want to be playing happy families with Hannah and her kids when they haven’t even been together a year?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she’s feeding that “movie night snack” to a 2 yo and 5 yo on a week night??! I am v liberal with what my daughter eats but even I wouldn’t do that

Edit: I spotted she says “Friday night” in the caption. So did she film this last week? Nah

Reactions: 10
Given TB was tagged in the bookshelf and drinks photo (completely unnecessarily other than to tell us he was there and had a drink too 🙄) prior to the bath boast, it's a fair assumption to make that he's the one "helping with" (completing) bedtime with those two poor kids.

Re @sallybreadsticks safeguarding issue point - I wouldn't say I was disputing it being an issue previously, though maybe you put me in that bracket 🤷🏼‍♀️
I doubted it met thresholds which is a different thing. It probably still doesn't, rightly or wrongly - it's left to a parents' discretion who they trust with their children because SS cannot supervise and vet every private decision parents make.
It could be reported to SS but unless TB has convictions or is on the SO register, was drunk or under the influence of drugs, or indeed did something abusive towards the children while unsupervised it would be closed almost immediately.

I agreed it was stupid and I wouldn't do the things she's doing with my own kid in a million years.
This is Hannah's responsibility.
By allowing TB unsupervised and very intimate time with those two children Hannah is taking massive safeguarding risks and putting a lot of unearned trust into a man she's been dating for twenty minutes and has no previous experience/knowledge of. And she is emotionally neglecting those boys by insisting they go along with her magical new single life at the pace she dictates, regardless of their own feelings about moving out of the family home, being co parented, illness and mobility problems, having random people care giving while Mum prioritises other things.

She needs to get a grip on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.