Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeking shade and seeking air con

SHES SUCH A tit WRITER JFC

also, if it's a poem about autumn, why does it end with it implying at the END of the month, the autumn air will come in? She's not even making bloody sense anymore

I'm putting this forward as the worst one yet. It's not even funny bad. It's just BAD bad
Cos it’s about august, not autumn. Not that I’m defending her tit writing.

Reactions: 1
Literally puts her kids in actual childcare just to paint unrealistic and therefore unhelpful images of the anatomy? Why?

I wish this was one of my most pressing issues.

Reactions: 13
What is she doing?! twit! At least that dress is slightly flattering, but hide the bra, you’re not a teenager
---
Omg duck OFF Hannah. I love this dress. She looks almost cute. Why is your bra showing though?!?! You're a grown woman!!!
(I have a few bras that cater for different necklines so I can always hide it...)
Snap!

Reactions: 2
The “🍐🍐” s are on show because you need a size up you absolute gurning simpleton. Never known anyone love herself so much!

Reactions: 11
It seems quite high end ish. Christ almighty sack your marketing staff - why oh why have they chosen her?!

Reactions: 8
I can’t comprehend how she’s got to this age and not realised that squeezing yourself into clothes that don’t fit makes you look a) bigger and b) unkempt.

She’s so obsessed with that label saying 14 that she ignores the fact her entire bra is hanging out.

Reactions: 16
I think maybe it’s just the style of the dress which doesn’t go with the bra. Doesn’t look *TOO* small on her, which is unusual for HG 😂 dresses like those need a bra with a low back tbf

Reactions: 2
Yep, compared with the rest of her wardrobe that dress is a win.
And it's not too small, any bigger and it would become a sack (making her look even frumpier) and still wouldn't cover her bra because it is too exposed at the back. Probably was intended to be worn sans bra, which excludes a lot of women. Including one who calls her breasts "melons". *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.