Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it was discussed before but Hannah did OnlyFans for about 2-3 months in lockdown. Not sure it worked out financially - probably a tenner a month was coming in after fees.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her story saying ‘I just want to give a huge huge huge for being my village this year’. Why does she find it so hard to proof read? She missed out THE most important word and comes across so stupid.

Reactions: 17
Her story saying ‘I just want to give a huge huge huge for being my village this year’. Why does she find it so hard to proof read? She missed out THE most important word and comes across so stupid.
Her inability to proof read could cause real problems when she's writing scripts.

Reactions: 7
Does she ever say something funny? Or tell an interesting story? Like what does she SAY or DO besides harp on about medical school, shite clothes, housework, playing boring bored games with her boring bf and ✨the bit that comes next✨ ?
---
Omg guys just spotted the new Tresemme ad...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how that’s supposed to be an advert for hair products. Like you can’t even see her hair and what you can see of it, looks dull & greasy? Madness

Reactions: 16
Does she ever say something funny? Or tell an interesting story? Like what does she SAY or DO besides harp on about medical school, shite clothes, housework, playing boring bored games with her boring bf and ✨the bit that comes next✨ ?
---
Omg guys just spotted the new Tresemme ad...
She looks like Lewis Capaldi. (Who is a likeable human being)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't stand the 16yo TikToker jargon any longer, may have to unfollow.
SO. BORING. How does this person has friends? Are they as boring as her?

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say the anniversary of the breakup was close? I bet it’s now and that’s why we’re being deluged with these weird single mum positivity posts.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2339304
what the hell is she banging on about?! Has tb dumped her?
The woman has too much time on her hands
What the duck does this even mean?
You have a 100% success rate of getting through dark days? Who does?! Who is she talking to?

I’ve had real problems, love. Not ditching my partner to live out my 6th form fantasies and then complaining life is hard.

Reactions: 6
She HAS to be trolling us with the New Scientist posts at this point - I'm seeing copies in her insta stories more than the inside of my own eyelids at this point. Please get a life. I beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I learn nothing from her ads. I don't understand why she is still getting them.

New Sainsburys summer snacks? Not a clue what they are.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how that’s supposed to be an advert for hair products. Like you can’t even see her hair and what you can see of it, looks dull & greasy? Madness
Omg
Is that actually an advert? I thought someone just jokingly put tres emme on the top.

• Haha
She needs to get a life if the most Hannah gale thing is that she left her library card behind

• Haha
She’s using chat gpt for her content

Maybe she could use AI to find some mates or a clean her bleeping hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure it was discussed before but Hannah did OnlyFans for about 2-3 months in lockdown. Not sure it worked out financially - probably a tenner a month was coming in after fees.
This sounds totally cringe - especially given the awkward “I am fine with my body but I’m also posing in underwear while covering myself with a cushion” photos she posted recently

Reactions: 5
This sounds totally cringe - especially given the awkward “I am fine with my body but I’m also posing in underwear while covering myself with a cushion” photos she posted recently
This should be taken with a pinch (bucket?) Of salt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.