Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does more kid-friendly stuff when her own children aren’t there?

Could play Mario cart with your kids but sure act like they’re a burden when you have them, then play video games with your mates and drink gross alcopop ‘cocktails’.

You. Are. Not. In. 6th. Form.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You just wouldn’t wear them would you
You wouldn't. But if for some reason you did, say maybe you were burgled and all your other shoes were stolen, you DEFINITELY wouldn't photograph them and share it online to 84,000 people 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If myself and my friends do manage to get together its 5 billion texts to find a date that suits and then we get a quick dinner or lunch or coffee.

We all have kids, jobs and basically no free time. I cant imagine inviting them round for drinks and mario kart on a Friday evening 🥲

Reactions: 17
If myself and my friends do manage to get together its 5 billion texts to find a date that suits and then we get a quick dinner or lunch or coffee.

We all have kids, jobs and basically no free time. I cant imagine inviting them round for drinks and mario kart on a Friday evening 🥲
is it easier for Hannah cos her mates are 17?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly cant fathom refusing to play with her kids but spending your “adult” time playing Mario kart with some idiots. She couldn’t make it more obvious she’s desperate to be 18 again when she had no kids and thought she was “fit”.

Her life is a joke.

Reactions: 9
Watches Never have I ever with her children before bed. This programme has an age rating of 14.

How can she be about to train to become a doctor, when she can’t even safeguard her own children?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Watches Never have I ever with her children before bed. This programme has an age rating of 14.

How can she be about to train to become a doctor, when she can’t even safeguard her own children?
I wouldn't normally defend her but unless I'm reading it wrong, I think she's saying she watches it after the kids are in bed, so she's not watching it with them.

Reactions: 4
The woman caught in the reflection there 😂

Can you imagine bumping into a manically gurning woman dressed in a fairly casual T-shirt and skirt, but also dressing up shoes(??), with a tripod in gale-force (no pun intended) wind, in a random backstreet of your town?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously she does but I’d never really thought about the fact she’s carting a tripod around and a camera and setting it all up and then posing and laughing maniacally all in public.

I would simply die of secondhand embarrassment if I saw her. A grown woman. Swaying and laughing at nothing. Gob open. Twirling in a poorly fitting outfit.

She makes me feel so normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.