Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this outfit? The Dad-sandals with the weird jeans (simultaneously too tight and too baggy?) with the horrible cut off ends, the blazer with the pulling upper arm but stuffed shoulders? This may be my pick for worst outfit ever, which is saying something.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just cannot stand those horrible sandals 🥲 my nan has a similar pair she ordered from a little leaflet that came in one of the Sunday supplements.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And these horrific clothes are Ad PR?
I hate blazers at the best of times, but why the duck is she wearing one to the cinema, paired with those god-awful jeans. Oh, Hannah, when will you get a grip?

Reactions: 7
I can see the ‘look’ she’s going for and she’s really not able to pull it off. I thought part of getting older was realising what works for you and what doesn’t? Hannah FFS 😂

Reactions: 8
Her face. It’s her face that really grates on me. The vacant, gurning, fake, mid-laugh, donkey from shrek face. Make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just cannot stand those horrible sandals 🥲 my nan has a similar pair she ordered from a little leaflet that came in one of the Sunday supplements.
At least she can fit all of her toes into this pair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That walk at the car park. She moves like an oompa loompa.
Maybe should stick to still pictures.

Reactions: 4
What the duck is this outfit? The Dad-sandals with the weird jeans (simultaneously too tight and too baggy?) with the horrible cut off ends, the blazer with the pulling upper arm but stuffed shoulders? This may be my pick for worst outfit ever, which is saying something.
She's clearly been sent the jeans/jacket/bag by Sainos and is so indiscriminate in her shilling that she will wear literally anything, however ill-fitting (simultaneously too tight and too baggy 🤣) off-brand (ie not covered in smiley faces) cheap-looking. I wonder if the PR dept at Sainsburys are trolling her at this point?

Was the post about her awaiting a replacement maths GCSE certificate her get out of going to med school card?

Usually academic institutions want your certificates when you apply. How did she get onto the access course without it?

Reactions: 6
I used to have the same issue with jeans when I was larger with a tummy, I had to go up a size so they wouldn’t squeeze my belly, but then they would be baggy at my legs and thighs

Reactions: 2
That walk at the car park. She moves like an oompa loompa.
Maybe should stick to still pictures.
That ‘walk’ looks so comical. Also so cringe to think of her wobbling back and forth with her open mouth gawp in public.

Parenting is physically more tiring than any job.... how the duck would she know? When did she last have a job?
The fact she thinks she can be a doctor is truly bizarre
Screenshot_20230803_221311_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
If she really is doing the majority of the parenting, one would think it’s because she has the most free time. She’s a little bellend

Reactions: 11
Imagine being on school holidays with your kids you see 50% of the time, if that, and wanting the term to begin, so you can go back to school and live the freshers dream again. Imagine leaving your feral fighting kids (and someone else’s) alone while your film yourself making your bed. Damn you Oliver bonas never again!

Also they love to call it work, please support me with the likes and saves etc. Name one other job you can do while your 5 year old has a play date? Nurse? Doctor? Midwife? Didn’t think so

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.