Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have the same issue with jeans when I was larger with a tummy, I had to go up a size so they wouldn’t squeeze my belly, but then they would be baggy at my legs and thighs
That isn’t quite what she’s done though, they still squeeze her belly to a point where they just don’t fit 😭

Reactions: 2
The stuff about how relentless it is.. it's only week two of the summer holidays 😂 just give it a rest Hannah!

It's also just a normal part of being a parent. For most working parents you end up doing a lot or at least some sole parenting (THE HORROR) during the summer holidays to cover the weeks without packing them into holiday clubs. Also! You actually want to spend time with your kids!

Reactions: 9
This woe is me post does not match up with the other content she uploads: relaxing baths, more dates with TB in 6 months than I’ve had with my husband in six years, mini breaks, yoga poses, mentions of naps. None of my single parent friends post content like this because (a) they’re out working proper jobs and (b) their other halves don’t have the kids nearly as much as her ex seems to.

I totally get that it’s tough when it’s just you and two kids. I do a lot of solo parenting while my husband is working. But just like that ridiculous “day in the life of a working mum” blog she posted a few years ago, this is an insult to most single parents.

honestly, she needs to get a grip. Med school is going to swallow her whole at this rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she really is doing the majority of the parenting, one would think it’s because she has the most free time. She’s a little bellend
I can absolutely state with complete certainty and zero exaggeration that she is NOT doing the majority of parenting. Her shade on Chris is very very upsetting for him, his family and friends.

He didn’t expect her to turn into such a bleeping hole but everyone else around him did.

He’s going to get lawyers involved once he’s paid for his new flat

Reactions: 10
I really want sallybreadsticks to be Chris. Sallybreadsticks did you ever work at Aldi?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Parenting is physically more tiring than any job.... how the duck would she know? When did she last have a job?
The fact she thinks she can be a doctor is truly bizarre
View attachment 2354974
Hannah should be the poster girl for the child free buy choice movement. Someone who clearly shouldn't have had kids because its obvious she really doesn't want them

Reactions: 8
Hannah should be the poster girl for the child free buy choice movement. Someone who clearly shouldn't have had kids because its obvious she really doesn't want them
I find it so sad cos I found Hannah through her pregnancy vlogs when she was pregnant with her eldest, and she seemed excited and happy about having a baby at the time.

Reactions: 5
Hannah’s constant rants about parenting absolutely infuriate me. She is the worst example of a selfish and lazy influencer. She hasn’t got a clue how good she’s got it - she can pay her bills with no need to work (I refuse to class her Insta as work!), and she can be with her kids through the school holidays with no childcare costs or worries. She doesn’t appreciate a god damn thing that she has. Apart from her college besties that is 🙄😴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it so sad cos I found Hannah through her pregnancy vlogs when she was pregnant with her eldest, and she seemed excited and happy about having a baby at the time.
Well thats because she didnt realise she wasnt giving birth to a doll.

The reality of parenting is like a spade to the face. The majority of us make the best of it though and dont witch about it in social media.

Reactions: 12
This woe is me post does not match up with the other content she uploads: relaxing baths, more dates with TB in 6 months than I’ve had with my husband in six years, mini breaks, yoga poses, mentions of naps. None of my single parent friends post content like this because (a) they’re out working proper jobs and (b) their other halves don’t have the kids nearly as much as her ex seems to.

I totally get that it’s tough when it’s just you and two kids. I do a lot of solo parenting while my husband is working. But just like that ridiculous “day in the life of a working mum” blog she posted a few years ago, this is an insult to most single parents.

honestly, she needs to get a grip. Med school is going to swallow her whole at this rate.
1000% this! She’s had more dates, holidays, brunches and naps in the last few months than me and my husband have had in 5 years, and my kids are the same age as hers.

She’s so full of tit. Also love how her list of the good moments all don’t actually involve her interacting with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That is not a good advert for the hair dresser she went to - so many fly always and used hair straighteners?!

It doesn’t even look good, mine looks like that when I’ve not been to the hairdresser in ages.

Well thats because she didnt realise she wasnt giving birth to a doll.

The reality of parenting is like a spade to the face. The majority of us make the best of it though and dont witch about it in social media.
Oh yeah I know it’s hard, I was watching her pregnancy vlogs because I was pregnant myself. Just find it sad that her children don’t seem to bring her as much joy as her new boyfriend. My son is the light of my life.

Reactions: 8
I was watching Greys Anatomy yesterday when my 5 year old wandered in and I’ve never scrambled to change the channel so quickly. It was very gruesome and not something a child her age should be watching. I can’t believe old plate face actually thinks it’s appropriate to watch with her child!

Reactions: 12
EmPtY CaMeRa RoLL! And proceeds to then post pics and videos from her camera roll. FFS

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.