Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s because she doesn’t actually have anywhere else to go, say one of the boys was in the living room, and then his brother and pal were in his bedroom, she doesn’t have anywhere else to hide?
Apart from her being lazy, I suspect it’s down to this
I did think that but then I feel like being in bed is different to sitting working on the bed, classic lazy Hannah I suppose 😂

Reactions: 3
I did think that but then I feel like being in bed is different to sitting working on the bed, classic lazy Hannah I suppose 😂
Also, what work is she actually doing? I bet she’s sat under the covers with an iced coffee, snacks and watching tv

Reactions: 8
Yes I would use the word ‘work’ very loosely when describing Hannah. She’s putting together nonsensical shite for one of her ‘Little Joys’ posts which will just be privileged, middle class rubbish

Reactions: 10
So true. Also can you imagine the friend’s parent asking how his play date was and him mentioning that the mum was in bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So true. Also can you imagine the friend’s parent asking how his play date was and him mentioning that the mum was in bed 🤣
This.

Just sit IN the room with them. They’re small kids. Wear noise cancelling headphones if you must!

She’s a epically lazy and depressed

Reactions: 3
Particularly unpalatable after last week's kids shoes conversation. I do honestly wonder what her income is like. Her content is naff and lazy, her collabs are all over the place and she's able to fund little luxuries like this (but not shoes for her boy). I don't get it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Particularly unpalatable after last week's kids shoes conversation. I do honestly wonder what her income is like. Her content is naff and lazy, her collabs are all over the place and she's able to fund little luxuries like this (but not shoes for her boy). I don't get it.
I guess she is a single parent and a student so she will be getting benefits. She will probably also get disability benefit and carers allowance for her eldest son. That combined with any student loans and all her insta links will soon add up, she might will also have a lump sum from the sale of the house she had with her ex. Bearing in mind these people hardly pay for anything like holidays, days out, beauty products etc …. She will be doing fairly well!

I remember someone on here who knows Chris said she got a large chunk of money when her grandma died too

Reactions: 1
That sleeve of beaded bracelets she has going up half her forearm probably stinks

• Sick
Maybe I'm being mean, but who the hell pays 22 sterling pounds for a plastic beaded bracelet? I know she didn't (ad/pr), but still.
Probably the same kidult who finds Barbie themed prints with "girls night every night" interesting.

Her tastes belong to a not particularly mature 15 year old. She needs to grow up (I know she won't).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Many MANY years ago when I worked on glossies, the editors used to say that you knew a trend was officially over when Next did their version.

Hannah is the modern day influencer equivalent. RUN DAMSON, RUUUUUUN!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.