Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually did an ad for Start Right shoes and got those school shoes for him from that, I remember! Those shoes were literally free so she doesn’t give a tit about them. She’ll be waiting until September to do another ad for them 🙄
Thank you I'm glad I wasn't losing my mind.

Great advert for those shoes.

Reactions: 1
I actually can't believe anyone would do as much shopping for complete useless tat as she does and send her child to school in shoes like that. It's not a lack of funds, it's a blatant lack of care and respect for him.
Right? I have kids the same age and I feel like my spending is the complete opposite of hers. My kids have lovely clothes and well fitting shoes from good brands. Me and my husband never buy ourselves anything and are still wearing mostly the same clothes we were wearing 8 years ago 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right? I have kids the same age and I feel like my spending is the complete opposite of hers. My kids have lovely clothes and well fitting shoes from good brands. Me and my husband never buy ourselves anything and are still wearing mostly the same clothes we were wearing 8 years ago 😂
I'm the same. My baby is dressed in Frugi and Polarn O Pyret and I'm in Sainsbury's finest 😅

Reactions: 6
Interesting programme of radio 4 this afternoon on ultra-processed foods. (I’m renovating and the tv has been put away!)

Anyway, the programme made me think of Hannah and her shocking diet. For someone who is seeking a career in medicine, I’m surprised she doesn’t take more care over what she eats.

Reactions: 5
Interesting programme of radio 4 this afternoon on ultra-processed foods. (I’m renovating and the tv has been put away!)

Anyway, the programme made me think of Hannah and her shocking diet. For someone who is seeking a career in medicine, I’m surprised she doesn’t take more care over what she eats.
Honestly this is super common. Some of the least healthy people I know are health professionals. My SIL is a GP and loves diet coke, wine, and junk food.

Reactions: 7
From her latest post I'm getting the impression that TB doesn't drive... Further proof he's actually 10

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just remembered something I was told about TB months ago and forgot

Basically he’s got absolutely massive balls. Big big hanging balls. Like a camel. Or an 80 year old man.

But

His knob is tiny. So it makes for a very interesting setup. Imagine a tiny cock surrounded by big hairless balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is bending over to the side to make him look taller! Hannah grow up 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but how does a date start with a nap and a bath? And how is that one of her favourite ever dates???? Lazy bleeping bint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but how does a date start with a nap and a bath? And how is that one of her favourite ever dates???? Lazy bleeping bint
How does the best date ever end in a board game on the floor rather than shagging on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never known a 30 year old who naps and bathes quiet so much. My 2 yo naps and bathes less (and has the same penchant for carrying around her big brother's books that she can't understand and claiming 'I reading').

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Never mind a 30 year old - a mother of two! I’ve got kids a similar age to Hannah and I get a 10 minute shower with the kids constantly coming in to tell me stuff and the occasional accidental 10 minute snooze on the sofa while we’re watching Paw Patrol, that’s it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.