Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That f-ing gilet
ITS GOING TO LOOK AWFUL AND MAKE YOU LOOK FRUMPY HANNAH
BACK AWAY
Also wtf is that cardigan with the smileys. I don’t get the smiley obsession. It was in when I was a teenager so surely if you can remember it first time round then you shouldn’t wear it the second time round?!

Reactions: 8
The only gossip I managed to glean at lunch today is that Chris has effectively given up tryin to get custody of those boys. He's really miserable and spends most of his days drinking Malbec at a local wine bar.

Oh, and both the kids were Hannah's idea and they only had sex around 20 times in their relationship (chris kept a sex diary on his phone - I've seen a screenshot)
Is Chris still in a relationship?

Reactions: 1
I would tell her that the gilet looks awful with boobs (been there, done that) but she blocked me so i can’t 🙃🙃🙃🙃

I would tell her that the gilet looks awful with boobs (been there, done that) but she blocked me so i can’t 🙃🙃🙃🙃
What made her block you lol?

I really wanna comment "still using Tresemme?" under her recent post, but shan't..

Imagine planning to buy more ugly trainers when you’re child was wearing flappy ass shoes for school.
And duck off with that magazine. She’s so dull.

Reactions: 26
I hate the beige look and love some bright colour - but even I just want to smack Hannah and ask her if she has any idea what she looks like.

Reactions: 7
She looks insane in the group shot of the new tresemme reel :oops:
She looks so so frumpy! The shoes, that’s awful dress, the stacks of kids bracelets which make her arms look chunky, the sunglasses in doors, the manic laugh….I could go on

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s happy with what she looks like at all. She used to dress nicely. She’s furious that she’s gained weight and uses this “quirky” style to hide behind huge tent dresses and disgusting sunglasses.

Never been more evident than that group pic with those other girls, she looks stupid.

Also stop with that bleeping magazine man. We don’t care!

Reactions: 18
Thing is, there is nothing wrong with her size - she just looks a mess cos the clothes she wears are hideous and she always looks like she needs scrubbed!

Reactions: 14
She sounds so bored in that reel.

And the number of exclamation marks in her stories is giving me a funny brain.

Reactions: 2
In the reel she sounds like her kid wrote it. I went here and then I went here and then I did this

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.