Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be exhausting being Hannah. I know, because I was her for a while. It was because I was trying to make a lad jealous. I wasn't quite as extreme, and it only lasted six months, before he unfriended me 😆 T'was a harsh, but much needed, lesson for me.

She is always performing. Like the world is just a stage, and it is constantly the opening night. When she sets out her flat it reminds me of getting so excited to use my props in Speech & Drama class. When I was in year six.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Everything is a performance, nothing is natural or organic. I know she’s sacked the friends off because she got some dick but I bet they hated hanging around with her knowing she would try ~romanticise dinner and tit. Just duck off and live your life.

Can’t tell if she’s trying to make Chris jealous, convince herself she’s happy or convince us. I think all 3 to be honest. I couldn’t imagine living my life so bothered about how I appear to others. She’s so immature and emotionally stunted. Therapy, therapy therapy!

Reactions: 8
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Everything is a performance, nothing is natural or organic. I know she’s sacked the friends off because she got some dick but I bet they hated hanging around with her knowing she would try ~romanticise dinner and tit. Just duck off and live your life.

Can’t tell if she’s trying to make Chris jealous, convince herself she’s happy or convince us. I think all 3 to be honest. I couldn’t imagine living my life so bothered about how I appear to others. She’s so immature and emotionally stunted. Therapy, therapy therapy!
Cue a girls night out with her mates she’s dropped because she’s now got a boyfriend! Hey Hannah 👋🏻

Reactions: 7
Those shoes!!!!!! Those school shoes!!!! You sent your kid out in those?!? bleeping shame on her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Perhaps she should spend less money on shite for herself and think of her kids. Even if they fall to bits two days before the end of term, surely she has enough disposable income to buy him a new pair. Tight, scruffy cow

Reactions: 13
I vaguely remember she was on the beg for school shoes a term or so ago. Did she get any?

Reactions: 2
Wow! She’s such a grot! You can literally buy school shoes for £10 in Tesco, why didn’t she pick him some up when she was buying herself some chocolate?

Reactions: 11
Or Vinted! She’s happy spending £££ on second hand sack dresses but doesn’t bother getting new/almost new stuff for her kids. Such a dick.

Reactions: 11
The only gossip I managed to glean at lunch today is that Chris has effectively given up tryin to get custody of those boys. He's really miserable and spends most of his days drinking Malbec at a local wine bar.

Oh, and both the kids were Hannah's idea and they only had sex around 20 times in their relationship (chris kept a sex diary on his phone - I've seen a screenshot)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm so angry about the shoes. Also when she says 'family game night' followed by 'kids at their dad's'. How does that work?! Is TB family?!

Reactions: 7
Seriously those shoes! All the money she spends on absolute shite. Yes it’s annoying buying new shoes before the summer hols but it’s only 6 weeks, they can still wear them after the holidays ffs.

I can't understand her finding her child's ripped shoes, that she made him wear for school and took a pic of for her social media, so funny. Don't understand it at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Even if he's going to outgrow them. Buy a cheap pair and donate them! She is such a selfish witch it infuriates me.

Even if he's going to outgrow them. Buy a cheap pair and donate them! She is such a selfish witch it infuriates me.
Or you could even sell them on if they’ve hardly been worn! I wonder if she was secretly embarrassed about his shoes so tried to make a joke out of it…

Reactions: 3
Or you could even sell them on if they’ve hardly been worn! I wonder if she was secretly embarrassed about his shoes so tried to make a joke out of it…
I defo think she posted the first pic and only once it was already on her stories she realised how bad the shoes looked and knew she’d get messages so she’s made a joke about it to try n “downplay” it lol

I defo think she posted the first pic and only once it was already on her stories she realised how bad the shoes looked and knew she’d get messages so she’s made a joke about it to try n “downplay” it lol
Before anyone spots it like her nip and vag slips

Reactions: 5
I actually can't believe anyone would do as much shopping for complete useless tat as she does and send her child to school in shoes like that. It's not a lack of funds, it's a blatant lack of care and respect for him.

Reactions: 20
She actually did an ad for Start Right shoes and got those school shoes for him from that, I remember! Those shoes were literally free so she doesn’t give a tit about them. She’ll be waiting until September to do another ad for them 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.