Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feel about adding colour to her flat… it’s not a mystery, she added colour by adding colour? Am I thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No you're not thick, Hannah just makes out that every(basic)thing she does is bleeping revolutionary. She is so patronising, her followers really must all be genuinely thick to lap it up.
Btw lads I still can't get over her minging feet in the underwear shot, think I'm scarred 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m all for a quick meal but nobody asked for a five minute dinner. Where is the flavour building in that?!

Reactions: 4
I’m all for a quick meal but nobody asked for a five minute dinner. Where is the flavour building in that?!
If she’s like this when she has bags of time, she is legit gonna be in for a huge shock over the next few years

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!
I used to get like this with Twitter, probably about 10 years ago. Something would happen to me and I'd immediately be thinking about how I'd phrase it in a tweet and whether it'd fit the character limit. I wasn't particularly trying to make anyone jealous but coincidentally my mental health was not good at the time and it's not a phase of my life I look back on fondly. Social media addiction is a real thing, constantly searching for that dopamine hit! I'm glad to have moved past it but I don't think Hannah has at all.

Reactions: 16
I used to get like this with Twitter, probably about 10 years ago. Something would happen to me and I'd immediately be thinking about how I'd phrase it in a tweet and whether it'd fit the character limit. I wasn't particularly trying to make anyone jealous but coincidentally my mental health was not good at the time and it's not a phase of my life I look back on fondly. Social media addiction is a real thing, constantly searching for that dopamine hit! I'm glad to have moved past it but I don't think Hannah has at all.
This is it in a nutshell. I think she’s addicted and she’s looking for validation/a feel good hit because she’s not happy in herself and her life.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any good follows who are like Hannah would be if she wasn’t a bit of a tit? ie parenting, fashion, life stuff?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any good follows who are like Hannah would be if she wasn’t a bit of a tit? ie parenting, fashion, life stuff?
Nope sorry, I honestly think they are all the same now. Hidden Ads, exposing their kids and the rest just mundane drivel — I’m over insta :-(

Reactions: 7
I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!
You mean you want her to delete her socials, then?
Because "dull as dishwater stream of consciousness" is all she's got.

Reactions: 2
Nice to be back. Had an issue with the police for a bit but it's calmed down for now. I'm completely innocent of all charges but lets see.

Hope to have some tea on Hannah for you later after I have lunch with the girls x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.